Chapter 2: The 104th Cadet Corps.

✧༺⚔️༻✧

A few years had passed and you along with Mikasa, Eren and Armin had made your way into the Trainee Corps. During the years Mikasa and you trained a lot together, she really is stronger than she looks. Anyways, your parents didn't like you joining but still supported you.

Today is the first day of training.

Everyone is standing in horizontal lines and the commander Keith Shadis is interrogating some people. Once done with a line the cadets turn around, Mikasa stands in front of you. before eventually stopping in front of you. You salute.

"Cadet Ackerman!"

"I'm Y/N L/N, sir!"

"Oh really?! With the way you and Ackerman keep exchanging looks I'd almost think you two are married!"

Both Mikasa and you blush a little.

"Mikasa and I are not married, sir!"

"Why are you here cadet?!"

"I'm here to rid this world of Titans and make the world safer, sir!"

"At this point the Titans are going to rid this world of you! And take off the gloves when doing the salute!"

"Yes sir!"

You quickly take off the gloves and put them into your pocket before saluting once again. The commander inspects your nails and face for a few seconds.

"Do your parents call you son?!"

"Yes sir!"

"They should call you daughter considering your nails and face!"

"I can't do anything about my eyes or nails sir!"

"Did we only get dipshits this year?! You cut your nails cadet L/N!"

"That doesn't work sir!"

"Then change your eyes!"

"I can't sir!"

"Why?!"

"Basic human biology, sir!"

"... Good point."

He walks away from you and looks at a few people in your line before looking quickly at Mikasa and you again.

"Thank God for gender separated barracks... " Shadis says.

This comment makes you and Mikasa beet red. He commands your line to turn around and continues interrogating some others, you are left facing three people; a buff blonde guy, a blonde girl right in front of you and a tall black haired guy. They look at you and grow slightly wide-eyed.

'Okay I know my nails are long but I'm not that feminine am I?'

The rest of the questioning goes along smoothly, for you at least. Some girl was eating a stolen potato and a guy saluted with his left arm in front instead of his right. It's safe to say that the commander didn't like this.