23 : We're Not Done!

Start from the beginning

With his understanding of Xia Xixi, this matter was definitely not done by Xia Xixi, and since it was not done by Xia Xixi, it could not be allowed to affect him.

So this matter must not be reported, and it is best not to let the paparazzi people know.

Otherwise, according to the personality of those paparazzi who are not too big, they will definitely add fuel to the report, and Xia Xixi will jump into the Yellow River and cannot be washed away.

Xia Xixi's line of work is particularly important to reputation and reputation...

Li Quyin just thought about that possibility, and he felt painful.

A person like Xia Xixi is not suitable for being wronged.

"Huh?" For a moment, the assistant thought he was wrong.

He concentrated on looking again, and after making sure that he was not mistaken, he had only one thought in his mind, what was his boss smoking?

Didn't he hate that expert before and tickle his teeth?

"This matter is not allowed to be messed up, give me a firm eye." Li Quyin did not feel at ease to advise.

Li Quyin is a big movie emperor in the entertainment industry, he has an entertainment company himself, plus he is the only son of the Shen family, and the Shen family is a large group, he is still quite authoritative in this regard.

After the explanation, Li Quyin was still a little uneasy.

After thinking about it, he deliberately opened Weibo and went up for a walk to see if there were any relevant reports.

After a circle of shopping, coupled with keyword search, did not search for any relevant exposure on Weibo, Li Quyin was finally relieved.

He did not turn off Weibo, but the ghost sent God to open Xia Xixi's Weibo homepage.

Since the last time the two quarreled, Xia Xixi has not updated Weibo, so the latest Weibo on his homepage is still the last one.

Li Quyin looked at the Weibo that Xia Xixi was afraid of him, and his toenails were about to cut out a sea-view villa on the ground, and he was eager to slap himself twice.

Xia Xixi's Weibo recognition rate is quite high, and there is a faint sense of historical coldness between the lines.

The blog posts he posted were not poems that were casually written or copied from where to go, but all historical data that could be examined.

The artifacts he shared are all real, and each is a work of art that has been washed by time.

Before Li Quyin felt that it was forced, now look at it again, but like it tightly, Every word and every word of Xia Xixi's Weibo has made him like it.

That was exactly Xia Xixi's style, how come he hadn't noticed it before?

After secretly poking and prodding at Xia Xixi's Weibo, Li Quyin thought about it and secretly nodded his attention.

After paying attention, Li Quyin refreshed his home page, and then clicked in from the attention list to make sure that he saw Xia Xixi, which was a little reluctant to close Weibo.

Lying back on the sofa, Li Quyin was like a salted fish, continuing to look loveless.

He was Shen Bailou, which originally made him unable to open his mouth, and now that it was good, he couldn't say it anymore...

The other side.

When Xia Xixi came out of the police station, it was already nearly evening.

The sun was sloping to the west, and it was about to set.