chapter 11- Mjolnir...

Start from the beginning

"Sucks to be all of you! I'm worthy, I'm worthy, I'm worthy." I dance around, doing the Cabbage Patch and sticking my tongue out at everyone but Thor.

"How do you feel to be worthy, Lady Y/n?" Thor asks, sitting up.

"It feels amazing!"

I shoot my hand up to the ceiling, lightning striking. It creates a big hole in the ceiling and I stop the debris from falling on me, turning to Thor.

I quickly place Mjolnir by his side.

"Thor, how dare you shoot lightning at Tony's house. That is so irresponsible. You should be ashamed." I point my finger at Thor jokingly, but everyone throws me looks. "Okay, fine. I'm sorry, Tony. I didn't know that would happen."

"Its alright. Other than Y/n, this thing is rigged," Tony says bitterly.

"You bet your ass," Clint follows.

I lift the hammer with ease, then turn to Tony.

"Won't destroy ceiling. Sorry for last time."

"It's okay. Wait, you remember last time?"

I nod my head, then turn to Thor.

"Sorry for blaming you on ceiling accident. It was my fault."

"It's alright, Lady Y/n. As long as you remember, I am happy," Thor says brightly, grinning.

"Oh, so she can lift that wretched hammer but I can't?" Loki asks bitterly, folding his arms over his chest. "This is absurd!"

"Don't be baby. You still incredible," I reassure, pressing a small kiss to his cheek.

"Thank you, Milady. You are truly something different," Loki says, his lips forming a grin.

I return a lopsided smile, sitting on the floor.

"There is an emergency. There is a building on fire and survivors trapped inside," Friday alerts, all of us standing.

Tony decides to send me and the Peters before sending anyone else.

We get to the building as quick as possible, the 3 Spideys heading in first. I run in right after them, checking the bottem floor before going up.

A little boy is stuck under some debris, and- coughing- I push the flames aside, forcing the debris off of him.

"You okay? Here, follow," I say, taking the kid's hand.

I take a deep breath to try and blow ice, but I instantly regret it, the ashes burning my throat.

I mentally face palm myself, ripping off the sleeve of my shirt and giving it to the kid, who covers his nose and mouth with it.

I drag him downstairs, but the railing falls. I quickly stop it, continuing on.

The building begins collapsing, so I push the kid out the wreck, helping him land softly on the ground before facing up.

I shoot fire from my feet and hands, landing on the concrete ground outside.

Peter helps me up and hugs me tightly. I embrace him happily, then turn to the kid.

I help him find his parents, who thank me profusely before taking him to the ambulance nearby.

I sigh heavily, but begin coughing aggressively, covering my mouth with my arm.

"Hey, are you okay, Baby?" Peter asks, rubbing my back.

I nod my head, then turn to the building, looking at him seriously.

"We got everyone out. It's okay."

"Excuse me? Are you dating?" A civilian asks, making us both turn.

"Uh... sorry, we have to go," Peter says, pulling me to the other 2 Spider-Men.

Other civilians begin berating us with questions about our private life, but I hold onto Peter, who swings off. Peter 1 and 2 both follow just behind us.

I hide my face in Peter's chest, holding him as tight as I can.

"Whoa, Sweetheart, it's alright. I won't drop you," Peter assures, chuckling.

"Terrifying."

"I know, Baby. We're almost home."

He rubs my back and leans his head sweetly against mine.

Once we land outside the compound, he lifts his mask just enough for his nose and lips to be visible.

He presses his lips gently on mine, making me instantly wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer.

"I love you."

"Love you too."

---

○○○○○memory restored- 85%○○○○○