The freak *Eddie Munson*

Prolouge: In this story you just moved to Hawkins high from California and nobody knows you.

Disclaimer: Smut and a little long.

As I walked into my new classroom on my first day on this school I was greeted by the teacher.

"Oh HELLO! You must be our new student y/n, y/l/n! Please introduce yourself to the class!"

I stared at him in confusion and disgust at the peppy greeting, and he said
"Oh wow if looks could kill huh HAHAHAH- *coughs* anyways introduce yourself to the class"

"Alright" I said-
"My name is as you know y/n and I just moved here from California, I like skating, music and dying my hair"

"Oh Woooooooow how brave of you." The teacher said, and I just wanted to punch him. "Yeah that's really brave." I heard a male voice say and I looked up to see a raven haired dude with a *Hellfire club* shirt on. I smirked at him.

"yeah right" The teacher said
"Eddie Munson if you are so smitten by y/n I might as well assign you to take care of her the rest of the day?" The teacher said sarcasticly.

"With pleasure sir" The ravenette named Eddie said.

"Ok ok class calm down, y/n go find an empty seat" The teacher said, and conveniently for me that seat was right in front of Eddie.

"Hello fair lady, would you mind if I escorted you to lunch after science?" He whispered just loud enough for me to hear
"I don't know if I dare" I said flirtingly
"Okay sure handsome" I said hearing him audibly flustered.

*EPIC TIME SKIP TO LUNCH*

As we walked into the cafeteria everyone stopped talking and stared at us.

"Eddie do I look weird?" I asked him
"No not at all! You look pretty- I mean pretty good... It's just because you are with me they are staring." Eddie whispered to me
"why?" I asked with confusion, but pretty soon I would figure out why.

"Hey freak! Leave the girl alone before she starts acting like you." I heard a boy with a white and green varsity jacket on.
"See y/n I'm the freak, not you." Eddie said and showed me to a table where 5-6 other people with Hellfire club shirts on sat.

"Everyone! say hello to y/n, she is gonna be sitting with us today and hopefully for the rest of her time here." Eddie almost shouted and I waved at them.
"Take a seat mylady." Eddie gestured to a seat next to him.

"Eddie? What if you and me ditched the rest of the day and you showed me some of town?" I asked
"Hell yeah! We could start at the cinema maybe?" Eddie answered excitingly.
Then I smiled at him, took his hand thenwe just ran out of school, and he showed me to his black and white van.

"Here's our ride beautiful!" Eddie said proudly as he opened the door for me.
I stepped in and saw he had decorated the inside of his van with Metallica and Iron Maiden posters, a mattress and pillows.

As Eddie entered the car I said.
"A mattress? For what?"
"Well sometimes I don't come home to sleep because of my uncle being a drunk all of the fucking time, but also to if I get visits from pretty ladies like you." He answered giving me a sly smirk.

Then I got an idea, I made my way on top of him straddling him in the driver's seat.
"And what would you do with pretty ladies like me?"  I asked and gave him an innocent look. He grabbed my waist and whispered "Do you want me to show you?"

"Yes please, I'm curious." I said, and with that he put his hands on my hips and pushed them down on him.
"Mmh wow someone's exited." I moaned "And whose fault is that beautiful?" He asked as he started grinding my hips on him
"A-ah mine~" I whined at his touch, and he picked me up and threw me at his mattress.

"Get over here pretty boy." I demanded and he crawled his way on top of me. I slid my hands under his shirt and started feeling his torso.

"Please take it off me y/n." He pleaded, and I started to slide his shirt off revealing some of the really beautiful tattoos on his chest. Then he started kissing my neck and jawline.

"Do you mind?" He asked as he started to undress me slowly.
"No please continue" I answered needing his touch. He took off my clothes with my assistance untill I was only in my panties.

I tucked at his jeans and started to unbotton them while he touched my boobs.
"Eddie please I want you inside of me." I begged and pulled him closer to me.
"Be patient my love." he said and took his jeans and boxers off.

He took off my panties and started to kiss my lower abdomen and he littered my body with kisses up to my collarbones. He gave me a short but passionate kiss as he went to grab a condom from his jacket. I snatched the condom from him and opened it.

"Come here handsome." I said and I positioned myself in front of him. I placed the condom at the tip of his dick and rolled it on, and he pushed me onto my back. He grabbed my hips and entered me slowly, I moaned loudly because I could just feel something that I haven't felt with any of my former partners.

He increased his speed and thrusted deep in me, each time slightly deeper and more passionate than the other.
"Wow you are so beautiful like this y/n." He said and kissed me sloppily but passionately.

I wrapped my arms around his back because I just wanted him closer to me, I couldn't get enough of his scent, his attitude, the cold feeling of his rings on my hips and the way he was nailing me better than anyone ever had before.

"Eddie please don't stop, you feel so good inside of me." I whimpered to him.
"Shit you ruin me y/n." He answered. I could feel his thrusts become more sloppy and rapid and I could soon feel myself getting close.

"Eddie I'm gonna cum!" I moaned into his ear.
"Cum for me baby." He said and with that I came so hard on his dick and I arched my back.

"I'm gonna cum too." He said with an almost non existent whisper, one last thrust and he came.

We just layed like that for a while and he pulled out of me.
"Wow you came a lot!" I said with a facinated tone.
"God you are so beautiful... And so mine." Eddie said chuckling.

"How about that date now y/l/n?"
"Yes please Munson." I said giving him my best doe eyes I could, he helped gather all of my clothes and kissed me before getting dressed himself.

------

This took me 4 days to write cus I burn out so fast lmao😏

ALSO IF YOU GUYS WANNA REQUEST SMTH DONT BE SHY TO DO SO!

1214 Words