ING was one of the biggest banks in Neo, and they were known for their unbreakable defense system. But the three older were Dragons, and their companion was on another level when it came to breaking in, whether it be short or long-range.

"How much?" Minjeong asked, Chaewon already knowing what the youngest was referring to.

"About 2.5 million dollars, give or take. Split that into five and we give 20 percent to the gang, it still leaves you 500 thousand. You in?" Chaewon asked.

"Hell yeah. I can buy the new Yamaha R6 I've been wanting." Minjeong exclaimed.

"You can buy a whole fucking car with that money," Aeri said.

"I know, but I want to wait for my favs to come out," Minjeong explained.

"Which car do you want anyway? You're very picky with them from what I remember." Yena questioned.

"Well, Taeyong's Audi R8 is one of the top three, but the car I've wanted since I was a kid is Ford Mustang. The third option is Nissan GTR, but it isn't second because of the back, it doesn't look like something I would give 200 thousand dollars or more for." Minjeong started but soon gave up on explaining when she saw the look on the girls' faces. She knew they didn't know a lot about cars, and she didn't want to pressure them by giving them a lot of new information.

"Right, so how much does the one you want cost?" Aeri asked still a bit confused, making the youngest chuckle a little.

"The Nissan costs about 30 thousand, but I would like to change a few parts, so probably about 40, which still leaves me with enough money to buy the Audi as well, since it costs a bit less than 200 with all the modifications," Minjeong said.

"So that's less than half the money you will get tonight, right?" Yena questioned as they sat in her car.

"Yup, and with the bike I wanted for a while, it should come at around 250 thousand for all three," Minjeong stated proudly.

"Don't you have that much already?" Chaewon piped in.

"I do, but I'm waiting for the new models," she replied.

"Let's get back to the mission. We're robbing ING so that it won't be easy. Minjeong, you're still in, right?" Yena asked once the girls were in front of the bank, ten minutes before they would officially start their mission.

"Of course," Minjeong replied as she opened up a lollypop wrapper and placed the candy in her mouth.

"Okay, so let's get over the plan once more," Yena stated as they repeated the plan before splitting up.

Minjeong was the only girl who was good enough in long-range combat to hit a target head-on from a distance greater than twenty feet.

So, whenever the members of Aespa asked her to help them, she was usually the one working from the distance, alone. She didn't mind it, of course, the girl adored her own space. But it was a bit lonely from time to time.

A fire alarm was heard as the three girls took their respective places, signaling Chaewon's success.
Chaewon was always the one to go in first, making sure that there would be no major distractions during their missions.

Thankfully, there were no distractions whatsoever, and the girls finished way before the cops could even reach the bank. In other words, the mission was a complete success.

After an uneventful ride in the subway, Minjeong finally reached her apartment building, sighing in relief as she threw the bags containing all the new clothes she bought with her friends.

Taking one of the only bags that was still in her hand to the kitchen, Minjeong prepared herself some ramen as she took out everything she bought in the convenience store on her way home. She mostly bought some instant meals, knowing fully well that she wasn't going to have time in the next few weeks to cook proper meals.