Character Sketch

Samarth Saxena: A very talented and immensely popular singer

Samarth Saxena: A very talented and immensely popular singer. They call him the new-age rockstar for a reason. However, his personal life remains in shambles. Despite the glitzy exterior and the bad-boy aura he gives off, he has a beautiful heart which he shows to none, not even to his mother. His name often makes its way to the gossip column, listing off his various hookups, he says there's a truth to it as much as it's a lie. 

Though well-loved by his fans, he doesn't believe in the concept of love and hates his mother for some reason. He never liked to abide by rules, but when he's forced to follow his new manager, Priyanka Palker's lead, he's both amused and annoyed. Amused because she's so damn earnest and very much different from other girls. And annoyed because she's super strict with him! What will be the outcome of this development?

Priyanka Palker: Priyanka is a lone wolf, but very much sociable with those in her friend circles

Priyanka Palker: Priyanka is a lone wolf, but very much sociable with those in her friend circles. An engineering graduate, who after being ousted from her family, is doing various temporary jobs for her firm Adonica Solutions. She's earnest and friendly, hard-working too. Though she ends up as rockstar Samarth's manager due to an unexpected predicament, she fully remains committed to her duty. Falling in love with a bad boy, a rockstar whose reputation always is of the colour black is no small thing. Priyanka wouldn't make such mistakes. But then she does, and love is something that's always found in the most unexpected places.

***

Prolog coming soon!

Please vote and comment!  thank you!