Tia cursed her mentally and gave her a fake smile "Oh, hello Miss C, it's a pleasure".....before Tia can say anything else 4 more people entered inside the mansion but her attention shifted to another call from Swetlana. She finally received the call and she was left gasping for air when she heard her sister "Tia, what the hell, why were you not receiving my call, Anika is alive and she is standing outside the mansion."

Tia was trying to process Swetlana's information and then she heard "Hello Tia Babyyy, did you miss me?" Tia finally gained back her composure and yelled "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ALL DOING HERE?? SECURITYYYY"

Security Guards came rushing inside the hall, Tia pushed one of them towards the latest additions to the crowd and screeched at him "Inko ghar ke bahar nikalo, in logo ko andar aane ki permission kis idiot ne di?" (Just throw them out of the house, which iditot allowed them to come inside?)

One guard looked down and he mumbled  "Ma'am wo idiot ap hi ho" (Ma'am you are the same idiot)

Tia glared at him and yelled again "Urrggg, Shut your mouth and throw them out" but to annoy her more, all security guards stepped away from Anika "Lekin hum log inko bahar kaise nikaal sakte hai?" (But how can we throw her out?)

Tia stomped towards Chanda "Oh God, OM ke guards toh kisi kaam ke nahi hain.... Miss C, ap apne guards ko boliye ki inn logo ko bahar nikaale yahan se. Pehle iss Saumya ko, phir Khanna, Mishra aur specially iss Anika ko" (Oh god, guards at OM are useless.... Miss C, please order your guards to throw these people out of my Mansion. First throw this Saumya, Khanna, Mishra and specially this Annika)

Chanda's guards also stepped away from Anika, Tia looked at them like they have grown horns. Chanda glared at her angrily "Wo Guard sahi keh raha hai, inko ghar ke bahar kaise nikaal sakte hai" (That guard saying the truth, how can they throw her out?)

Tia looked at her in confusion, then it started, Chanda chuckled and said "Because...." but Gauri stepped in between "Nahi nahi mujhe batane do" (No, I want to do the honours). Saumya stomped her feet and pouted like a child "Nahi main bataungi" (No, I want to do it)

Chanda pushed them away "Main badi hu, main bataungi" (I'm the elder one and I will do it")

Tia was looking at them with murderous intent, should she kill them now or should she wait for some time "WILL SOMEBODY TELL ME THE REASON OR YOU ALL WILL KEEP FIGHTING LIKE KIDS?"

Chanda chuckled at her "Arrey ye toh itni si hi baat mein gussa ho gayi" (She's already getting irritated.) Saumya rolled her eyes and shook her head "Abhi aadhi pagal hai, thodi der mein poori ho jayegi" (She's already insane and it will get worse in some time)

GCS were still in a mood to irritate her but Swetlana yelled from the back "DAMNIT!! SAY SOMETHING"

Saumya raised her hands in surrender and looked at Chanda "Didi, aap badi ho aap hi bol do" (Sister, you're elder, you should do the honours)

Chanda chuckled and stepped back "Tu choti hai, tu hi bata de" (You're the youngest, you should do it)

Tia and Swetlana were totally out of patience, they yelled again "DON'T START THIS AGAIN, MISS G WILL YOU SAY SOMETHING"

Anika chuckled at her sisters, when they do this to her she wants to strangle their necks, but today she just wants to pull three of them in a tight hug.

Gauri laughed  loudly and she clapped her hands to get everyone's attention "Apke samne pesh karte hai, Oberoi Mansion ki nayi owner. AGCS Corporation se MISS ANIKA...TADAAA" (Presenting before you the new owner of Oberoi Mansion, MISS ANIKA from AGCS Corporation...TADAAA)