💋 Chapter 13 💋

"I'm late!! I'm going to be late and then I'm going to embarrass myself in front of everyone" Aria chanted in her head. It's 11:04 am and she's 4 minutes late to the meeting. She knew how punctual Yoongi was and she really didn't want to piss him off today for so many different reasons.

She yanked everyone out of the way to run towards the conference hall. Luckily in another 3 minutes, she was standing by the huge closed door. She bent down with her hands on her knees and took 4-5 deep breaths to calm herself down. Time to face the devil!!

"You're late Miss Kim" was the first thing she heard as she opened the door of the conference hall. Yoongi was sitting by the first seat of the big round table with around 5 more department representatives circling him. He looked up at Aria who was still a little huffing from all the sprinting she's done while coming up and shook his head to gesture to her to get inside and take a seat.

"I'm sorry" she apologized and pulled out the file from her bag. It was the first time she was in a room with Yoongi after the incident that night. He looked calm unlike her who was continuously freaking out every other chance she got. Is his hair a little darker shade of brown today or was Aria imagining things??

"What about your reports miss Kim?" He broke Aria's trance by voicing out his question. That's when Aria realised what the main purpose of this meeting actually was. She blinked and fumbled through her words, fidgeting the file in front of her.

"Right! The reports. I have them right.." she rummaged some more and "here" and handed Yoongi her report files. She had spent half of the night working on the files and the rest of it stressing over how to handle talking to him. Needless to say, she was sleep deprived, cranky and not in a mood to deal with anything right now.

"These look good. Thank you for your good work" Yoongi complimented her without looking up from the file. She shook her head knowing the jerk-y move he pulled off and went back to admiring the ugly leather covering of her folder.

The meeting went on for another 20 minutes. She didn't have any lecture till the next hour so she wasn't in a hurry. But to think of Yoongi talking about that night, she was dying inside.

When the meeting finally ended, all the other student representatives got up to leave the room. Aria packed her files as well and just as she was about to get up, a voice stopped her.

"Miss Kim, stay back for a while," Yoongi said. The other girl in the room looked helplessly at Aria as if she was going into war with Yoongi. Aria smiled, understanding her concerns and blinked to assure her that she'll be alright.

The room went silent after another 2-3 minutes. It was only Yoongi and Aria left in there. The silence was piercing to say the least. After a lot of courage building later, Aria decided to ask first "President Min, you said you wanted to talk"

"Yes. Umm..about last weekend. At the party.." he was saying but Aria cut him midway.

"Don't worry, President Min. I get it, It was just a dare. No need to fret about it" she said, making him look at her wide eyed. Aria took in his confused trance and contemplated if she said the right words or not.

"That's not what I meant" he took a step towards her after being quiet for a while. She backed away a few centimetres but he was right in front of her.

"Why did you leave?" He said. His voice is a lot softer and lower now, only for her ears. However, she was confused. He understood and elaborated.

"That day, I came back after drinking water and you were gone. Did I do something wrong?" He asked. He recalled him going to the kitchen to drink some water after feeling his throat burn with the after effects of alcohol but when he got back, the bed was empty. It did take him about 10 minutes because of all the drunk people pissing him off but he was back hoping he didn't do anything to wake Aria up.