46|Rules

Riley's POV
After killing those people Mother Gothel and Hades lead me to a different room. The it is similar to the first room I was brought into yet not the same one. It has the metal table in the middle but weapons surround the walls as well as it being smaller and lack the science stuff.

Mother Gothel is holding the taster while Hades walks over to the weapons wall. My stomach drops. 'Oh Shit' this is a torture room, punishment room. I don't what I do know is that this is going to be painful. Really painful. They forcefully tie me to the metal table, the restraints are in the same place as in the other room. My ankles and wrists. This time they don't put any restraints on my head though.

Mother Gothel walks over to me. She holds the taser into my stomach and stets it off, electrocuting me. I squirm on the table trying to get away. But I am unsuccessful, I scream and scream just hoping it will stop. My body aches, my muscles tense tightly, I just want the pain to go away. I move around just trying to get away, just hoping it will stop. It's like my body is being ripped apart as the electricity surges through it. But I know Hydra can and will do much worse. They are going to break me, and I hope I can stay strong. Suddenly the pain stops. Lifting my head up slightly I look around feeling disorientated.

Mother Gothel smiles down at me as Hades walks over with a flame torch and a knife. "You paused, you hesitated. You stopped completely and refused. Even though eventually you killed them, you still paused, on my direct order to kill them. You need punishing" he tells me, Hades bings the flame torch up to the knife and heats up the blade. I know this is going to hurt, A hot knife can increase the risk of infections and scarring form what I know.

He puts the knife to my shoulder and slowly lowers it until it is touching the Pain is harrowing, agonising, excruciating. I scream loudly, a blood curling scream. My shoulder burns, quite literally. "Stop, Stop! STOP! PLEASE" I scream out, my vision goes slightly blurry as my body begins to feel numbness, I feel nauseous. Like my body wants to be sick and faint at the same time. Eventually he rips the knife out leaving me bleeding on the table. "I have some rules for you girl. 1. Do not disobey me, 2. Never look anyone in the eye, only our equals can do that and you are not anything near an equal 3. Punishment will become something frequent if you behave, it may be less frequent and painful 4. We have the power and you do not, so do as you are told 5. You will train as hard as you can, even if you are injured push though it, you will only be allowed to leave the training room once the training is complete to our standards 6. Remember that you are nothing, you are worthless and alone, if any more rules come up you will follow them.

"Take her to the cell and let her think" he says, the guards remove the restraints and carry me to my cell. They lay me on the wooden slab on the wall and leave me there. "okay, I don't want to piss people of anymore" I mutter to myself. tears stream down my face. My shoulder is throbbing, like I am being stabbed over and over and over again.

My life has become worse than it ever has been before. I am going to die here, and I know it.

*Time skip to the next day*

The guards dragged me away and into the training room. I had managed to rip that hoodie i was given to make some sort or bandage that kept pressure on my wound when I found the energy to get up. "Oh so you have some common sense. We will supply you clothes that you can use as bandages. You will get one hoodie per week to use" Mother Gothel says. I nod slowly looking at the floor remembering the second rule.

"Recite the rules for me. I need to make sure you know them, this is part of your training" Hades orders.

I hesitate slightly but know its inevitable, so I begin to recite the rules "1. Do not disobey you, 2. Never look anyone in the eye, only you equals can do that and I am not an equal 3. Punishment will become something frequent if and if i behave, it may be less frequent and painful 4. You have the power and I do not, so I need to do as I am told 5. I will train as hard as I can, even if I am injured, I will only be allowed to leave the training room once the training is complete to your standards 6. Remember that i are nothing, I am worthless and alone" I mutter quietly.

"Good, we have a list of what your day will consist of. You routine will be. To be brought to training. Then experiments, then maybe more training it will depend. And Punishments will be given if needed at any point in the day, you will be brought to your cell when we are done with you for the day and only then. Food will be given to you after an hour in your cell, so the longer you take to complete training the longer you have to wait for food. And we will put a small water storage in your room that will be filled weekly, but if you misbehave you will lose food and water privileges" Mother Gothel instructs me. I nod weakly.

"I am glad you understand. Training for today will be archery. In a week the boss will be coming to check on your progress. We want a good agent, but can also find another one if we find you unsuitable. You are disposable if we want. Well the boss thinks that, we have to train you on his command so when he arrived you will do exactly what you are told. Whatever we tell you to" Hades says.

I know there is something sinister about this, once they get what they want. They are going to make me do something which will give them an excuse to kill me. I know it.