38|Car Ride

General POV
The Avengers are in the car on the way to the amusement park. Riley and Wanda are cuddling in the back seat. Peter and Pietro are squabbling while Nat drives. The car was set out so there was 2 seats in the front, 3 seats in the back and ten 2 more in the boot area. Wanda and Riley are sat in the boot seats and Nat is alone in the front.

In the other cars, Clint is driving with Vision in the front while Yelena, Thor and Kate play Uno and Loki sits in the boot area reading. It is very loud in that car, Clint has turned his hearing aids right the way down so he cant hear much, he doesn't want to hear that chaos that is happening, vision is acting like a dad and telling everyone to quieten down so Clint can focus on driving and Yelena is just being extra loud to piss him off.

in the other Car, Steve and Bucky are sat in the front just casually talking while Steve drives. Tony and Bruce are talking about some science and sometimes Pepper will have a separate conversation while Bruce does something else. Bucky forced Sam to sit alone in the boot area to be as far way from him as possible so sam is doing something with red wing and flying it over the road and having a look at what people are doing in their cars while driving.

Only ten minutes into the trip an everyone in the first car is very, very bored.

"You know what lets put some music on" Wanda suggest fed up of Peter and Pietro's squabbling, they cant seem to shut up.

Natasha gets the hint and puts the radio on Taylor swift plays, called the story of us Riley bops her head to the first few minuets of the song and everyone begins to sing, pretty much all of the teens have TikTok and have seen the song there so know the lyrics.

I used to think one day we'd tell the story of us
How we met and the sparks flew instantly
And people would say, "They're the lucky ones."
I used to know my place was the spot next to you
Now I'm searching the room for an empty seat
'Cause lately I don't even know what page you're on

Peter and Pietro begin to sing, they aren't exactly singing in key but it doesn't sound so bad that you want to cover your ears but it isn't exactly good. Riley hums along as Wanda begins to hype her up, Nat is chuckling in the drivers seat wishing she could video them. She is finding it very amusing and is very glad she was put in this group.

Oh, a simple complication
Miscommunications lead to fall-out
So many things that I wish you knew
So many walls up I can't break through

Riley begins to sing quietly and it eventually gets louder, Wanda knows Riley is a great singer so is looking forward to hearing her sing. The singing is loud enough for the car to hear. Peter is hyping Riley up and screaming things like "go Riley" and "slay" Riley and Peter had a running joke where they would say 'slay' every time someone did anything 

Now I'm standing alone in a crowded room and we're not speaking
And I'm dying to know is it killing you like it's killing me, yeah?
I don't know what to say, since the twist of fate when it all broke down
And the story of us looks a lot like a tragedy now

Next chapter

How'd we end up this way?
See me nervously pulling at my clothes and trying to look busy
And you're doing your best to avoid me
I'm starting to think one day I'll tell the story of us
How I was losing my mind when I saw you here
But you held your pride like you should've held me

Oh, I'm scared to see the ending
Why are we pretending this is nothing?
I'd tell you I miss you but I don't know how
I've never heard silence quite this loud

Now I'm standing alone in a crowded room and we're not speaking
And I'm dying to know is it killing you like it's killing me, yeah?
I don't know what to say, since the twist of fate when it all broke down
And the story of us looks a lot like a tragedy now

This is looking like a contest
Of who can act like they care less
But I liked it better when you were on my side

The battle's in your hands now
But I would lay my armour down
If you said you'd rather love than fight

So many things that you wish I knew
But the story of us might be ending soon

Now I'm standing alone in a crowded room and we're not speaking
And I'm dying to know is it killing you like it's killing me, yeah?
But I don't know what to say, since the twist of fate when it all broke down
And the story of us looks a lot like a tragedy now, now, now

...and we're not speaking
And I'm dying to know is it killing you like it's killing me, yeah?
I don't know what to say, since the twist of fate 'cause we're going down
And the story of us looks a lot like a tragedy now

The end

Sam somehow managed to fin their car and use redwing to listen to it and play it to the car he was in. He could use Peter and Pietro's singing for blackmail but Not Rileys it was too good.

"That was amazing" Wanda cheers for her girlfriend and everyone claps her.

"We need to do a karaoke night at the compound, we should allocate Saturday for that or something" peter suggests Peter nods agreeing.

"talk to Tony about that, I think its a great idea, I need more blackmail material" Natasha says, she has a wide grin on her face after listening to the teens sing.

"Natasha i think you would do great at participating in karaoke night, you should sing" Riley saying, she knows nat would never participate unless she was really drunk.

"Maybe it's not such a good idea, I would need a lot of alcohol before I do that" Natasha says, Riley smiles, her assumption was spot on.

"Are we nearly there yet?" Pietro groans, "are we near-" He goes to say it again before getting cut of by his sister.

"We will be there when we are there, we have only been driving for like 20 minutes so just shut up"  she says.

"My girlfriends a badass" Riley mutters, she knows Wanda is a badass with her powers and is one without them too. Wanda kissed Riley on the cheek having heard the comment. The couple smile at one another.

They group keep the radio on for the rest of the trip, occasionally singing when a song they like or know the lyrics to plays, Nat just sits in the front most of the time grinning at the teens in the back of the car, she will sometimes sing the lyrics I quietly but not loud enough for anyone to hear, but she forgot she has two people in the car with super senses, Riley and Peter heard it and spent a while chuckling at each other, it wasn't that Nat's singing was bad, it was that she though they could hear her.

—————————
Thank you all so much for 2K reads :)