32|Goddess

Riley's POV
I quickly run to the store, I was supposed to get the fairy lights and food ingredients and the picnic blanket on my way back from school but I forgot. I ONLY HAVE NINETY MINUTES. I buy all of the things I need and just before leaving I double check to make sure I have everything I need. I run back to the compound and put all that I need for the date in a bag, the blankets, pillows, fairy lights, a note reminding me to come back for food, small mini table. I have everything I need currently.

I need to get changed too, I have to be quicker and better prepared, I blame my parents, they made me think about them and made me sad.

I walk away from the compound and towards the hill that is about ten minutes away, there is a really nice tree where I can hand the fairy lights and its the perfect spot. I lay the blanket out and put the small table on top of it, I also put up the fairly lights spreading them out between branches to make sure it doesn't light up just one section but lights up the whole area. I smile at what I have done, it doesn't look to bad.

(A/N kinda like this ^ but a little cosier and without the beach, there would be some warm blankets and a blanket to cover the mud)

I run back to the compound and get the food, cakes, sandwiches, fruit, etc, along with some bottles of water, and some cans of coke.

I quickly run back to the compound and change into something comfy and kinda fancy

I sort out my hair in the mirror and give myself a thumbs up in the direction of my reflection and check my watch, I have five minutes until I will be going to Wanda's room, wow perfect timing

I sort out my hair in the mirror and give myself a thumbs up in the direction of my reflection and check my watch, I have five minutes until I will be going to Wanda's room, wow perfect timing. I grab my headphones and my poetry book and begin to read, I have always loved poetry and think its calming to read. While reading I come along a line that stands out to me 'I am in a chaos and yet feel calm for I have found the tool to soothe my mess' I smile and think about every single person in the compound, they help me to survive in this tough world.

I check my watch again, I have time to read another page 'we are all broken thats how the light gets in' I smile, as I read, I put the book down happily and walk towards Wanda's room.