DATE-DAY-1

Jimin's P.O.V.

Finally the morning came. Our date day. I went out of my house. And reached at the bus stop. It was Sunday so the road was empty , cars were less and there were only few buses on duty.

I saw down , waiting for Y/n to come. I texted her this morning about our destination. She left me on read. I hope she is busy getting ready.

TIME SKIP.

Y/n's P.O.V.

we both reached our destination. It was a river bank side. To start a better with cold fresh breeze with a person like Jimin sounds dreamy.

We stood still. Watching the beautiful river glides how smoothly. It was calming. I felt Jimin's left  hand touching back of my right hand . Slowly he played with my hands. Then finally he held it tightly and pulled me towards him.

"Ouch! Jimin!"
I cried, made ne startled.

"Why are you standing away from me baby?"

He almost whispered in his seductive voice. My heart started pounding fast. Our nose almost touching. But I pushed Jimin playfully and he groaned. Although he didn't let my hand free.

"Time to eat Breakfast?" I asked.
"Yeah, I'm hungry too." Jimin said and rubbed his tummy. I giggled at his sudden childishness.

We were on our way to a convinance store. They view of the park from where we were passing was aesthetic I couldn't resist my self to click photos.

I took out my camera and started clicking photos. "C'mon Y/n we are getting late." He said and let out his left hand for me to hold , while I clicked his pic.

I grabbed his hand and climbed those huge stairs

I grabbed his hand and climbed those huge stairs. Then we both started panting.

Jimin took me to his favorite cafe. We ordered our foods . While waiting for it we both click scelcas.

Finally the food arrived. Jimin was so hungry he quickly began to stuff his mouth with cheese breads. He was looking so funny at that time everyone chuckeld seeing him. I didn't want to waste that moment so I took a snap again.

We finished our eating after a good one hours of laughter with candid snaps

We finished our eating after a good one hours of laughter with candid snaps. Suddenly I was getting cold out side so I wore my hoodie and He put on his black leather jacket with bucket hat.

We were going to an arcade. It was a bit away from where we were so we needed to take bus. We walked upto the bus stop. My legs were paining after walking few steps cause I was not use to it. I stood under a shed of a tree while he continued walking.

Jimin was giving me pure boyfriend material vibes. I was admiring him from his back. How a person look so beautiful and charming. I wonder it ,since when I became this lucky?

 I wonder it ,since when I became this lucky?

"I love him so much."