Chapter 31: Livin' On A Prayer

Start from the beginning

Y/n: In those moments where your heart is full of darkness.... And you start to belive it is all over, may you remember that my divine grace will guide you through the darkness of your path.... You will never be alone ever again... As long as it continues to dawn I will be there with you....

Ahri couldn't hug me because there was a barrier.... A portal opened... Eden's gate...

Ahri: WAIT PLEASE PLEASE DON'T LEAVE!

Y/n: I'll be protecting you from up there my darling....

I pulled 3 feathers from my wings and left them on the floor... Magic feathers that would burn the skin of a Demon if it touches them.... A trick to punish evelynn....

Y/n: Good bye....

I turned around and entered the portal.... And began walking up the stairs that would take me to Eden's Gate....

Ahri's PoV:

I looked down at my hands and saw the beautiful necklace.... My hands where shaking...

"As long as it continues to be dawn... I Will be there with you"

Those words.... I have the feeling I will never forget them... I fell on my knees and cried... Feathers...

Akali and Kai'sa approached me and kneeled down... Each one on my side....

Ahri: he's gone... Gone....

I putted on the necklace and felt calm... Like the first time I was around y/n's presence... Calmed and happy.... I saw the feathers he left behind... One whispered my ear so I grabbed it.... Akali grabbed one and Kai'sa grabbed the other....

Ahri: I'm sorry girls.... But I think I need a break.... From KDA....

Akali: I..... I'm too shocked to even think.

Evelynn: I was right about him. Since the beginning.

Kai'sa: NO. YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP EVELYNN, YOU MADE HIM LEAVE. YOU TURNED YOUR BACK ON HIM AND MOST IMPORTANT. YOU USED HIM AS A TOY. YOU WEREN'T RIGHT FROM THE BEGINNING.

Akali: You where absolutely wrong evelynn.... You never gave him a chance at all.... He gave you the chance... He never judged you from the beginning... But you always did.... You're a.... You're a selfish monster evelynn.... You pushed him away....

Ahri: he gave us his back because you gave him yours.... Are you happy evelynn? Or are you maybe reliefed?

Evelynn: what? No of course I'm not happy or reliefed at all! I loved that man and he just left?!

Akali: because you made him leave...

I stood up and walked away with the feather in my hand.... I'm not hearing this... Not anymore.

Some months later.....

Mundo's PoV:

Mundo is very conflicted.... Kda disbanded itself after y/n left.... Ahri didn't tell Mundo what happened exactly but i can tell it was something very serious.

And here is Mundo sitting with Evelynn on the penthouse they used to own.... Drinking coffee...

Mundo: Mundo doesn't like to intrude evelynn's life but.... If it isn't rude of Mundo to ask.... What happened?

Evelynn: Y/n was the only thing that kept us together, not because we hated each other but simply because we loved him too much... I was selfish and didn't manage to pick my words that day.... And I ended it for all of us... After he walked through that portal to Satan knows where.... Everything changed....