Chapter 5

It was quiet evening. Y/n was drinking tea, and reading a book. Pogo knocked the door of Five's room, where of course was Y/n.
Pogo: May I come in? It's Pogo.
Five: Yes, but do it fast.
Pogo opened the door and came in.
P: I need Y/n, may I take her?
F: Do whatever you want, I don't care.
Y/n ignored them all. She just closed the book and came closer to Pogo. They were walking without talking. Finally Y/n decided to speak and destroy the silence.
Y/n: Where are we going?
P: I found a book about your powers. I think that you have a power of dark and light side. But I need to make sure of that.

Dark and Light Side Powers
Dark Side - Control of fire, earth, can talk with dead people, kill someone very easily
Light Side - Control of air (so can raise any object using power of air), control of water, healing, can make to life dead people for some time.

P: I didn't read the whole book, there is a lot of stuff that you can do. I am giving this book to you. Please read and make you as powerful as you can.
Y/n: Does anyone going to train me?
P: We will help you, but most of the time you will be alone.
Y/n: Okay, I got it.
Y/n came back to room and started the book.
☁️I can bring Ben to life for some time, but it seems it would very hard☁️
About an hour or more Y/n was reading that book about her powers. Suddenly she found a page which was decorated differently and seemed quit different. That one page was written with hand.
☁️Hmm... handwriting, interesting☁️
Y/n immediately started to read that page. After a few minutes of reading Y/n was shocked.
☁️My powers allow me to see someone's life, what he/she had felt and gone through. It's seems interesting, but the way to do it it's really hard ☁️
In the bottom of page with little letters were written that can happen even if the person who has powers do not wish to do that. Actually there wasn't much information about that part of power, because it was a mysterious part, in the whole world only 3-4 people could have done that. Y/n decided to cut that page, so no one will find out what she can do. She hid that page and came back to the book.

The night sky was aglow with bright city lights. Y/n felt really tired and even not noticing it fall asleep with the book in her hands.
F: Fall asleep with the book in her hands, she seems kinda cute... ☁️No no Five! You need to hate your sister and nothing more!☁️