Day 1][confession

READ THIS FIRST⚠️↙️

This story will contain sex scenes and slight spoilers of liyue archon quest even though I changed it alot. The start of the story is timed before the quest. Enjoy my first ever story.

_ _ _ _ _

Childe had planned to confess his love to zhongli for some time now since they have known each other for some time now and had decided to do that today.
He had asked him to go for a walk with him as in not a date.

-so what was it that you wanted to talk about, zhongli said with no idea of what he's getring himself into.
-um..., childe mumbled, I-Would u be interested in being my boyfriend, he finally got out as the regret started slowly piling up. Whilst blushing heavily.
-I think I would rather enjoy that very much, zhongli said smiling knowing that he could never found the courage to confess.
It took childe a moment to realise what just happened and now he looked like a little child that was given a lollipop.
-So, my dear lover, would you like to spend the night at my place tonight, the brunette suggested.
-I'd love to! The Ed sheeran said exited, grinning at the lover part.

[at Zhongli's]

-I will go take a shower and then prepare food, zhongli said sounding calm but being anything that that as he made hos way to the bathroom.
-alright I'll hop in the shower after u then, childe said still thinking about zhongli's response to his confession.

[7minutes later]

-Childe! You can come now and could you bring me a towel! Zhongli shouted from the bathroom.
-alright! Childe shouted back.

After finding a towel the ginger opened the bathroom door without hesitation and saw his half naked boyfriend just standing there looking hot as ever covering his dick with a shirt. .... ... ..

-...are you done staring and can I please have my towel now, zhongli said looking amused and pissed at the same time while slightly blushing at the fact of being able to please his lover with his body.
Childe finally snaps out of staring Zhongli's body and blushes hard at the realisation of how long he has been staring.

Then he grabbed Zhongli's only free hand and pushes him against a wall behind.
-dont..~mh...zhongli mumbles but gets cut off with a kiss on the lips by his boyfriend and then turns bright red.
-enyone ever told u ur nice to kiss, childe says pulling out from the kiss and begins to suck on zhongli's neck.
-ngghh, you're going to give me a hickey, zhongli pleaded as he tried to make childe stop while not actuallywanting him to stop.
-but I'm you're boyfriend and everyone should see it, childe said and continued to mark Zhongli's chest and neck while zhongli struggling out of Childe's strong grip that wouldn't budge and moaning softly and quietly every time childe left a new fresh mark on his body. Zhongli had no choice than wait till childe is done.
-that's better, u look even better. childe said and just hopped in the shower leaving completely flabbergasted zhongli to stare at the hickey spectrum on his body.

[10minutes later]

-what are u making, childe asked innocently like he didn't just leave all of those hickeys on zhongli.
-tongotsu ramen, hope you like it, zhongli answers.
-sounds good, childe says and starts to set the table while staring at the hickeys.
Right when they're about to start eating someone knocks on the door and zhongli gets up to answer it.
-this is going to be hilarious, childe thinks to himself.

-Well hello keping and ganyu. Why are you two here? Zhongli greets the pair.
-ninguang sent us but um we can come again tomorrow if now is not a good time, keping answers trying to not make this too akward and doing her best to not look at zhongli's bare chest.
-who is it? Childe says and appears behind zhongli while dying inside.
-we should probably get going, ganyu says slightly pulling on kepings sleeve.
-Sorry but I really don't get why. zhongli says confused.
-Sir, ehh we can see you are covered in some rather fresh looking hickeys, keping clears after a bit of hesitation and zhongli turns 50 shades of red faster than lightning also realising that childe is standing right behind him.
-please do not mention this to enyone else, zhongli says feeling like saying yes to being childes boyfriend was not his best decision, waves bye and closes the door in defeat knowing he cant save his reputation.

-You really didn't say enything while i walked to the door. I have an image, or had, and those two will never look at me the same, zhongli panics and tries to think of ways to save this while childe laughs his ass off. Then they ate their noodles in silence, childe snickering and zhongli thinking about all the possible consequences of today.

Keping pov:

-that was unexpected. I always thought zhongli doesn't have time for dating and if so hed be a top, keping says
-did he really forget all the hickeys that fast, ganyu says.
-do we tell ninguang why we couldn't tell him enything we were supposed to, keping wonders
-let's tell ninguang to ask about this herself from him, ganyu says
-amazing idea, this is why I love you, keping answers.

_ _ _ _ _

979 Words

They were both in towels when keping and ganyu came and notice how I tried to make zhongli appear as more proper by using you instead of u😺
If u have suggestions please leave them in the comments I'd appreciate that alot.

The picture at the beginning is some random FAST drawing so it's not the best but get the idea.

Thank you for reading this i will now go write the 2 day