| 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟸 |

𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚕𝚢 𝚘𝚗 𝚂𝚒𝚛 𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚢 𝙿𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚜-

"Let's go!" Your mother told shaking you out of your thoughts, "actually she'll have to stay here for another hour, after she vandalized the diner we had to call the owner, he'll be here sometime at seven." The officer told. 'Damn it, of course I wouldn't get away so easily' I mentally slapped myself.

'I'm so dead'

________________

___________

𝙲𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝟾:𝟶𝟶 𝚊𝚖

You sat in boredom in the office alone as your parents left you to grab some coffee at the local Starbucks as they said they disliked the coffee they had at the station, while the police officer said he had some other important stuff to do.

You were about to get up before the door opened and in came a unfamiliar man and the same officer from earlier,
The man locked eyes with you tiredly, then frowned.

The officer soon took a seat in his chair, "Y/n I'd like you to meet Mr. Afton, the current owner of diner you vandalized." The officer said, you turned to see the man now known as Mr. Afton glaring at you. "Good morning." You smiled giving him a wave.

What you said seemed to tick off the man as his current frown deepened, you raised a brow as the man was about to blow up, but the officer quickly interrupted. " Right, on to the matter at hand," he slapped a bit of paperwork down on his desk. "Mr. Afton and I talked, and he decided to not press charges against you, since you are a minor, however you will be required to pay for the repairs and work." He said.

"What!" You immediately stood up shocked of the news, "I'm totally not going back to that nightmare of a place again! You know how many times I was close to dying!" The officer looked at you with disbelief, "Were you on drugs kid?" The officer said staring at you seriously, " No!" You snapped back. The officer still seemed like he didn't believe you and shook his head,

"I'm afraid you'll have to work until Mr. Afton says your done." He sighed, you scoffed as Mr. Afton had grin across his face.
"You'll start today, Mr. Afton will take you to the diner and you'll start cleaning." The officer said before leading the two of you out of the office.

'This is utterly ridiculous' you crossed your arms.

     ____________
           ________

      𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝟺:𝟷𝟽 𝚙𝚖
                 𝟽/𝟾/𝟸𝟸