Chapter Thirty-One

Start from the beginning

That we weren't pulled over was nothing short of a miracle. It was probably thanks to the lateness of the hour. Most of the police were in the heart of the city dealing with emergency calls to businesses, thefts, and brawls. They didn't patrol peaceful suburbs unless summoned for something specific. If I hadn't been caught in the throes of climax, I might have noticed that we weren't on my street.

The car turned onto a broad, circular driveway which trailed around a small ornamental fountain. The engine cut out in front of a pair of black doors inlaid with wrought iron and glass which sat beneath a balcony supported by two concrete pillars. Although it was dark, the pale house stood stark and imposing against the night sky, and two coach lights mounted at either side of the entrance ignited as their sensors picked up the vehicle.

Grayson's seatbelt was torn free. He was on me in an instant, swallowing down my moans as we kissed with an insatiable hunger. One of his hands was in my hair, his fingers knotted through the tresses, tugging and clenching. The other unfastened my seatbelt so there'd be nothing between us before it was against my back to hold me to him.

Tears brimmed in my eyes as the sensations overwhelmed me. "Grayson," I breathed against his lips in a trembling whimper. "Please..."

Grayson's hand slipped from my hair and was soon between my parted legs. His fingers stroked the outside of my panties before skimming up to the waistband. I lifted my hips so he could tug them down to my knees. Gravity did the rest and the underwear rested around my ankles. It was easy enough to kick them off into the footwell where they sat forgotten and ignored. Grayson was more interested in the toy that'd served as my lover and tormentor for the evening. He tugged the remote from his pocket and switched it off. Even without the toy buzzing against my clit, I could still feel the tingling sensation upon my skin, like my entire body was a livewire, raw and thrumming.

Slowly, Grayson withdrew the toy. I felt every synthetic inch as it left my body. I curled my fingers in his shirt and stared up at him through my lashes. Grayson's gaze didn't waver as he discarded the toy and replaced it with his fingers. Despite the reduced girth, I still reacted to his touch. His thumb pressed to my swollen clit. I whimpered, my lips barely a breath from his.

"I've never felt you so wet," Grayson breathed. "How many times did your new toy make you come, baby?"

"I lost count," I confessed.

In truth, they'd blurred together to such an extent that I couldn't have tracked them even if I'd wanted. Grayson's fingers plunged into the depths of my womanhood up to the knuckles. I moaned helplessly into his mouth as he fucked me with his hand. The car rocked gently around us and condensation clung to the glass.

"We need to go inside." There was urgency in Grayson's voice as he reached around me to open the passenger door. "Unless you want the neighbors to see me fucking you."

If getting out of the car was the only way I'd feel Grayson's dick inside me, then I wasn't going to hesitate. The moment his fingers pulled out of me, I snatched up my purse, stuffed the toy and panties inside, and stumbled out of the car. My legs still felt like jelly. I blamed him entirely. After closing the car door with far more force than was necessary, I placed a hand on the hood to steady myself. It was only once I was out of the vehicle that I realized we weren't at my house.

Rather, my dad's house.

Whatever.

It struck me that I'd never been to Grayson's place. At least, not that I could remember. As I'd said, he was Dad's friend. The sort of friend that just walks through the door without invitation and raids the fridge. Dad hadn't crossed those same boundaries with him, and neither had I. Sure, Dad had probably been to Grayson's house when invited, but it wasn't like I'd ever been part of those excursions.