3

A/N: I AM SO SO DEEPLY SORRY FOR NOT WRITING THIS SOONER!! I WILL TRY AND POST AS MANY PARTS AS I CAN TODAY/THIS WEEK. LOVE YALL!!

LILLY POV

BEEP...BEEP...BEEP..BE—

   Great another day in paradise. I slam on my phone to shut off my school alarm (which I had to wake up early to get food). It was around 6:15 and the shops open at 6:30 and school starts at 7:45. I had it all planned out. I was going to get ready for the shops, go there, come home, then do homework, and then off to jail I mean school. 

  I grabbed my clothes that I was wearing for the day. ⬇️ Outfit right here.

I wanted to look cute and I also wanted an outfit that screams " this is a hoodie that I HAVE washed" so I chose this

I wanted to look cute and I also wanted an outfit that screams " this is a hoodie that I HAVE washed" so I chose this. Also today was going to be a slow day I can already feel it. So anything comfortable is what I am going with. But enough about my outfit, I checked my phone to see it was about 6:27 am. I got the money and started to walk to the store. 

7 minutes later:

   I got to the store. It was my favorite because 1. The prices here were cheap, 2. It had a breakfast/lunch dinner thing (I don't know what it is called but it was in there) and they had great coffee and waffles. So really what's not to love about this place. Oh and 3. I am helping out some local business. 

   I walked in to smell the mix of coffee and drugs, But um mostly coffee. I grabbed some of the essentials and grabbed me a coffee. I started to head my way up to the cashier. Which I knew. 

  "Well hey there Lilly, it's great to see you." The cashier Tucker said. I always liked him he was kind and caring. Plus sometimes I would get free coffee. 

 " hey, um just this stuff please I need to go and do some school work before that disgusting place opens up" I said with a funny then madish kind of tone. Tucker laughed. Anyone who really knows me knows how much I hate school. I don't think I could go one conversation without mentioning it. I mean why would I want to go to school. The food sucks, the teachers are bad (well most of them), and the stress that comes on with it is unreal. Who would enjoy that?!? And if someone does than tell me because I need to know their secret. 

  " we'll Miss. Lilly, your total is $19.86" Tucker says. I looked down at my last $20 dollar bill. I had to, I can't starve and I can't let my "dad" starve too. I gave it to him and told him to keep the change as like a tip even thought it was only a few cents. I grabbed my coffee and my 3 grocery bags and walked out of that door. I looked down at my phone '7:13' dang it I have no time for school work now. I ran home to try and beat the crowd to school. 

JAYS POV

   I woke up to my 5:45 alarm. I got up and headed to the shower. I grabbed my jeans, blue shirt, and black jean jacket. I walked to the kitchen and started to make myself some coffee when all of a sudden I feel heads wrapped around my waist. I turn to see Hailey hugging me. Of course I hugged her back. I kiss her on the temple of her face and continued to make my coffee.