Chapter 38 ~ "I am an absolute asshole."

JUSTIN

"So uh...how'd your hot date with 'Doctor Love' go Sue?" I ask, a smirk sitting on my face.
"Good thanks Justin..." she replies, blushing a little.
"Yeh?...that's good!" I smile, pulling Jen back onto the bed and into my arms.
"Yeh...we're going out tomorrow night!" She speaks quickly, before taking a long sip of her coffee.
"Go Mom!!" Jen grins.
Sue gives a little nod back, a shimmer of excitement in her eyes, and I can't help but grin back at her.
Such a beautiful woman! So incredibly caring and loving.
"I think I should maybe head off now..." she says, rising to her feet and reaching for her bag.
"Thanks again for dinner Sue. Your spaghetti shits all over the fucked up shit they serve here. I don't even know how they can pass it off as food! Sure people get better treatment in prison..." I state seriously.
There's only so much pureed potato and pumpkin I can handle. Thrown on a plate with a half cooked piece of fish...you'd think they actually wanted the hospital to be filled with people vomiting up that shit!
"No worries Justin." Sue smiles, before kissing the top of my head and messing my hair up.
Jen plays on her phone, probably texting everyone with an update on how I'm feeling.
Chaz and Ryan are away at College, and haven't been able to visit, but I know I'll see them on the weekend.
We wave to Sue as she leaves quietly, and Jen climbs off the bed and locks the door.
"Why'd you lock the door baby?" I smirk, watching her walk back over towards me.
She shrugs with a cute little smile, before pulling my hoodie over her head, and climbing under the blankets with me.
"Looking forward to going home babe?" She asks softly, her hand slipping up my shirt and her fingertips into the top of my boxers.
"I am!" I reply, stroking her hair softly. "I'm excited to give you your present." I continue, closing my eyes as her fingernails run over my skin slowly.
"Yeah?" She questions.
"Mmhmmmm..." I mumble, concentrating on her hand disappearing further down my boxers.
"Is it big?" She smirks.
"Yep..." I groan back, my eyes closing as shivers travel down my spine at her touch.
"What is?" She whispers.
"What's what?" I ask confused. It comes out as a grunt as I lift my hips, needing her to grab hold of me.
"What's big Justin?" She whispers against my ear, her hot breath hitting my skin, and I suddenly realize she wasn't speaking about her present.
"Please..." I whisper back at her, taking her hand in mine and pressing it over my hard cock that's throbbing for her.
I let out a harsh groan as her hand finally grasps around my shaft tightly.
The palm of her hand rests against my balls, as I thrust against her, begging for friction.
Deciding I'm too impatient, I turn on the bed a little and pull her shirt up, instantly biting her nipple through her lavender lace bra.
She lets out a heavy moan, as I feel her nipple harden against my tongue through the material.
Turning onto my good side, she immediately throws her leg over my waist, my hard cock throbbing more as her hot core rubs against me.
Her hands grasp onto my hair, pulling me closer to her breasts, as I nip at her lace covered skin.
Feeling her hips grind against me, I move my hand down and slowly inch her pants down, letting them sit below her ass.
She does the same to me, although her actions seem a little more frantic than mine.
I lift my head, and see her eyes closed, her pussy gently grinding against my cock, as her nails dig into my arm.
"You miss me fucking you baby?" I whisper, watching her eyes close tighter.
She doesn't reply, causing me to smirk down at her as I grasp her thigh in my hand, letting her grind on me.
"You miss my cock in that tight warm pussy of yours?" I whisper again, gently rubbing my nose against hers.
I feel her hand reach down between us as she roughly pulls my boxer shorts down, letting my cock spring free.
Her hot breath hits my needy lips, making me groan heavily.
"Baby...I miss your screams so much!" I whisper.
"I don't scream..." She breathes out, snapping her eyes open.
"Yeah you do!" I smirk back, staring into her beautiful eyes.
"Not loud though..." she replies, looking worried.
"Yeah you are baby. You all like 'ooh ooh ooh...baby'" I sing in a high pitched voice, as I run my fingers over the wetness of her panties.
"Do not! And that's a song J...you can't get past me..." she lets out a moan as I ever so softly run my finger over her already swollen nub.
"It is a song baby...but I think they wrote it about you and your screaming..."
I run my finger over her silky soft clit, which is already wet.
"You can't scream tonight baby...we're in public. Does that turn you on even more?" I smirk, my index finger circling over her nub again.
She releases a sigh and lets her face fall against my chest, as she grinds against my fingers.
"Baby...can you keep quiet?" I whisper, biting down on her earlobe gently.
"Mmhmm..." She moans in reply.
"I don't believe you baby..." I say gently, as I press my finger into her wet cunt, letting out a groan myself as her tightness wraps around my finger.
She inhales a deep breath through clenched teeth, thrusting herself against me.
"Baby...you're so tight! She missed me that much huh?" I groan into her ear, feeling her nails digging into my skin.
"J...fix it...quickly! I want to fuck you..." She whispers through quick breaths.
"Faster babe?" I tease, already knowing that's what she needs.
"Yes..." Her soft needy voice comes out as the quietest moan I've ever heard.
I push an extra finger into her, bringing them out to rub her clit quickly before plunging them back inside.
"J..." She whispers quietly, trying ever so hard to behave.
I watch her squirming around on the bed, and want nothing more to climb on top of her, trapping her beneath my body as I make her cum over and over again.
But I can't. Under doctors orders, I'm too 'take it easy', therefore I'm gonna let her ride me all she likes, and watch her as she orgasms, pulling them beautiful love faces that I adore.
Pressing my fingers inside of her more, I rub my fingertips together, brushing over her g-spot, something which drives her insane.
She takes a quick breath, as I watch her lips tremble, letting out a heavy sigh.
"How badly do you wanna scream right now baby?" I growl, before biting into the soft skin on her neck.
"Shut...it..." She whispers in between quick breaths.
"No!" I reply quickly, running my tongue up the side of her neck ending just below her ear.
I place my lips against her ear softly, and bring my thumb up to caress her nub.
I stop for a moment, and enjoy the feeling of her silky softness against my fingers, against my body and against my lips.
Breathing into her ear, I let out a small groan, before whispering "I want...to fuck...you hard!"
"No...ahhhhh..." She bites down hard on her lip, suppressing the loud moans and screams desperately trying to escape.
"I'm going to squeeze your tits so hard while you ride me baby..." I continue, feeling her bite down hard on my shoulder.
"...lick those perfect nipples..."
She lets out a high pitched moan, as I remove my fingers and quickly rub them over her clit.
"...watch you cum so fucking hard...all over my cock..."
"Shut...oh shit...shut up...please J...shut your mouth!" She whispers, her nails digging into my stomach, already creating little crescent shaped marks in my skin.
"Ssshhh baby..." I tease, sucking on her neck softly.
"You gonna let me fuck that tight little ass of yours baby? Shit...I want to so bad... "I groan, feeling her juices spill over my fingers.
"Yes...now...do it!" She moans, surprising herself even.
"No baby...not now. At home." I reply, entering my fingers into her again and fucking her tight pussy faster. Curling my fingers a little, I feel her tighten around them, as she bites into my shoulder again.
"Good girl baby..." I encourage, watching her squirm and whimper against me.
"Shit...oh..." She's trying so hard to keep quiet.
"Fuuuccckkk..." She moans heavily, her teeth still imbedded within my skin.
It's only making me that much harder for her. I love a little pain.
"I love you..." I whisper against her neck softly, before trailing my lips over the same spot.
"Oooohh..." With that, she squeezes my fingers for dear life, as she tries desperately to keep quiet, resulting in soft cussing and moans to spill into the crook of my arm.
I smile down at her, as she tries to push my hand away, not succeeding as I push her through her orgasm, lengthening it until it's too much for her to handle.
"Stop...please J...stop!" She begs, clawing at my arm.
I slow down, and bring my fingers out, gently caressing her swollen clit, groaning at the fact I'm desperate to be inside of her.
"Fuck me baby..." I whisper, trailing kisses against her jaw, ending on her lips which are slightly parted.
My lips close over hers, gently nibbling on her bottom lip, as her hand runs down my chest, before pulling against the small hairs of my happy trail. I feel her smirk against my lips, before a shiver runs through her entire body.
"Do you have any idea how beautiful you are?" She whispers softly, her lips still against mine.
"Shut up." I reply, pressing my lips against hers harder.
"No! You're...you're so damn beautiful! I don't even understand how something so perfect could...I don't even know Justin. You're so fucking sexy! How does that even happen?" She says, pulling away from my lips and looking into my eyes.
"My Mom and Dad made me!" I reply, a childish grin on my face.
"You know what I mean! How?" She asks.
"Jen..." I whisper, bringing my hand up and stroking her cheek softly.
"Yes baby?" She whispers, inhaling quickly.
"Please fuck me now." I whisper again.
I hate asking. I hate being vulnerable and in pain. Normally I'd have her legs wrapped tightly around me while I make her scream. I hate that I'm needing to beg her right now.
"Right now?" She questions, a cheeky smile playing on her now swollen lips.
"Yes now baby. Please?" I ask again, running my thumb over her lips.
She smiles sweetly, before sitting up on the bed, removing her panties and bra, and throwing her leg over my waist, her back turned to me.
"Mmm...like that huh?" I question, watching her sit her perfect ass on my stomach as she takes my cock in her hand.
I stare between her legs as she lifts her ass up, and shuffles down the bed a little. Reaching out, I can't help but run my fingers over her pussy, before she slaps my hand away. I chuckle softly, and place my hands on her ass cheeks, before running them up her back and down to her ass again.
"Prettiest ass in the world!" I moan, as she moves her hair over her shoulder whilst turning around to look at me.
She pokes her tongue out at me a little, so I slap her ass hard, causing her to let out a moan. Hmmm...she enjoyed that!
I watch a perfect hand print develop against her soft skin, and gently run my hand over her, getting distracted.
When she suddenly slides down my cock, I grasp her cheeks tightly, my left hand not quite meeting the strength of my right.
She lets out a blissful moan, as though it's been years, making me sigh in content.
I continue to run my hands over her ass, hips, back and thighs, as she gently grinds over me, sending glorious shivers throughout my body.
"You feel so good baby." I say, ending with a groan as she sits down on my cock, her tight wet pussy engulfing me in blissful perfection.
Grasping her ass harder within my hands, I push her back up, before slamming her back down, listening to her scream.
"Hey! None of that...you gotta be quiet!" I scold, pinching her ass between my thumb and forefinger.
"Ahh...the fuck J?" She growls, swatting my hand away, making me chuckle again.
She brings her right hand back and rests it on my hip as she grinds over me again. I'm completely captivated by the beautiful arch of her back, the way her hair falls, brushing against my ribs, her perky ass moving against me.
"You do it so good baby!" I whisper, letting my hands fall to the side, just watching and enjoying her every move.
After a while, I slap her ass harshly, and tell her to turn around.
"I wanna see your face Shawty." I smile, knowing what that little name does to her.
She lets out a moan, taking me deep once more before obeying and turning around.
"Mmmm..." Running my right hand up her thigh, then up her stomach before grasping her breast roughly in my hand.
She places her left hand on my stomach, using it as leverage to pull herself against me.
"Fuck babe...faster!" I groan, reaching up and wrapping my fingers around the back of her neck, pulling her face down towards mine.
Pressing my lips against hers, I let a sigh escape against them, as she breathes heavily against my own. Her quick hot breaths hitting my lips, making them tingle with excitement.
She speeds up, and I can't help but throw my head back against the pillow, a groan escaping from deep within my chest.
I lift my head up again, to see the most perfect sight.
My beautiful girlfriend riding the fuck out of me, her nails digging into my side, and her legs squeezing my waist as she takes me deep. Her pussy leaving traces of her wetness against my stomach. Her hips moving in the perfect rhythm. Her beautiful tits bouncing with every movement, and her hair falling over her shoulders. Her lips are wet, as they form a cute little pout. Her blue eyes are sparkling back down at me, as she watches me watch her.
"So damn beautiful!" I sigh, shaking my head slightly.
"Yours." She whispers, slowing down again as she leans down to kiss me.
I immediately run my tongue along her bottom lip, and when she allows it, I press it against her own hot wet tongue.
I catch her bottom lip between my teeth, and run my hands soothingly up her thighs, and growl "mine" before releasing her.
She lays her head softly against my chest, as I bring my hand to her lower back, softly drawing circles with my thumb. Bringing herself up my body, her pussy runs up the length of my cock, before expertly sliding back down.
Her breasts are pushed up tight against my chest, although I can tell she's trying to be careful not to hurt me.
Fuck, as much as I'm enjoying this, I just want to flip her over and fuck her hard.
I watch as she sits up again, giving me a cute smile before starting to bounce on my dick, and suddenly I'm a groaning mess.
Quickly changing from making sweet love to me as I hold her against my body, she's now fucking me like it's the end of the world.
"Arrgghhh fuck!" I grunt, my fingertips digging into her waist.
She does it perfectly. Grinds against me slowly, before fucking me hard and then slowing down again, allowing me to watch her.
I reach my hand down, and press my thumb against her nub, rubbing it quickly, as she moans above me.
"You look so pretty baby!" I whisper, smiling up at her.
"Mmffg..." It's all she seems to be able to say, as she digs her nails into my chest now, fucking me like no other.
I'm not sure how much longer I can hold it in for, her tightness and beauty too much to handle. When she tightens around my cock, I know she's almost there, and moan along with her as she continues to bounce on me.
"Jesus..." I whisper, wide eyed, as she lets out a series of high pitched sighs, her beautiful warm juices spilling out over my cock.
I place my hand on the small of her back, and hold her as I thrust up into her pussy, letting my hot ropes of cum fill her up.
"Fucking Christ!" I curse, my body now trembling, as I'm only just now noticing the pain I'm in, before I barely even finish shooting my load.
She sinks down around me again, gently grinding against me, her tight pussy milking the last of me.
I smile up at her, before running my gaze down her body.
As she kneels up onto her knees, I watch as my cock is revealed to me, covered in her warm mess. I shiver, immediately missing her warmth wrapped around me.
"More?" I grin, grasping her ass again.
"Geez J...greedy much?" She questions, smirking back at me.
"I can't get enough of you baby." I reply, with a sad little pout.
"Come on...get it the shower you filthy fucker." She grins cheekily, climbing from the bed.
She cups her bare pussy in her hand, making me laugh.
Pushing myself up on my right elbow, I try my hardest to hide the pain from her, not wanting her to worry more than she already is.
Fuck! Pain shoots down the left side of my body, causing me to clench my teeth hard. So hard my jaw aches.
"J?" She whispers.
"Mmm?" I reply, my teeth grinding together.
"Shit...I knew we shouldn't have done that!" She sighs, running her hands through her hair.
"Stop! I needed that baby." I reply, staring into her eyes.
Needed to feel like connection, those amazing places she takes me to.
Her eyes have already paled from the sparkling orbs they were just minutes ago. They're spilling with worry and sadness, which is exactly what I don't need to see right now.
"Don't! Don't fucking look at me like that!" I growl, finally sitting up on the edge of the bed.
She looks to the ground, bare naked and vulnerable.
"Oh, so now you regret it?" I ask, pulling the sheets over my legs and groin.
"Well...I mean I just..." She starts, making me shake my head in fury.
None of this is her fault and I hate the fact she's regretting it now. What was a much needed 45 minutes of bliss for me, is now something she wishes didn't even happen.
"You just..." I growl through clenched teeth, encouraging her to continue.
"I'm going to have a shower." She sighs, her head lowering again as she turns and disappears into the bathroom.
I hear her snip the lock, making me groan angrily, and run my hands through my hair in frustration. Talk about a rapid fucking change in mood.
Pulling my pants on, I walk slowly to the door, and unlock it before going back to the bed and pressing the red button.
A minute or so later, a nurse finally knocks on the door, and enters, a kind smile on her face.
"You called?" She smiles.
I can't help but notice how cute she is. Only young, maybe early 20s. Her bright burgundy hair contrasts the fact that she looks somewhat quite innocent. Minimal makeup, and a coat of clear lip gloss on her full lips. I trail my eyes down her body, slim but nice curves. I can see that even beneath her nurses outfit.
Without notice, a groan escapes me, and I quickly cover it up to appear as a groan of pain as opposed to the want I have for this stranger.
What the fuck?! I just had my perfect girlfriend, my absolute everything on top of me, and I'm now eyeing up this woman in front of me! What the fuck is wrong with me?!
"Justin?" She asks, peering at me through her lashes as she holds my records in her hands.
My name rolls off her tongue pleasantly, somehow making me hard all over again.
"Mm?" I ask.
"Um...you called?" She questions, a sexy smirk playing on her lips.
She knows I want her. Fuck!
"Yeah...um...I'm in a bit of pain." I speak, clearing my throat.
"You only had pain relief a little while ago Justin. You're not due for any more for another couple of hours." She replies, looking back down at my records.
I wait until she looks at me again, before putting on my most adorable face.
"Please?" I whisper, in a deep husky voice.
She stares back into my eyes, seeming to hold my gaze for a little while longer than necessary.
Trailing my eyes down her body again, I realize I'm biting down hard on my lip.
What. The. Fuck?! I've barely even taken a second look at any girl since being with Jen. I never felt the need to. No one even compares to what she is to me.
Closing my eyes for a second, I take a deep breath before snapping them open again.
I put it down to the fact I'm angry at Jen. Why am I angry though? The fact that she cares about me more than anyone else? The fact that she hates that I'm in pain? Fuck, I am an absolute fucking asshole.
"Can I have some drugs or not?" I snap at the nurse, now angry at myself for even thinking inappropriate thoughts of a girl who's not mine.
Who now, looking closer, is absolutely nothing compared to my perfect girl?
"No. Not yet." She replies, her body now stiff at my change of demeanour and tone of voice.
"Then why are you still standing there?" I frown angrily.
I continue to stare at her, anger radiating off me, as I hear the bathroom door open and feel Jens presence beside me again.
I watch as the nurse turns and exits, closing the door quietly behind her.
"Justin?" Jen whispers from beside me.
I turn my head towards her, guilt rushing through my veins at the fact I've just been perving on someone else.
"Yes baby?" I ask, releasing a heavy sigh.
"I'm sorry." She says, staring into my eyes.
"Me too baby." I reply, reaching my hand out.
She takes it, as I pull her closer between my legs. I run my hands up the back of her thighs beneath her towel, and press my cheek to her breasts, covered only with the damp towel.
"What was that just now?" She asks hesitantly, clearly not wanting to start an argument again.
"I was asking for some drugs..." I sigh heavily.
"Yes?" She urges, and I realize now that she saw the look we were giving each other.
"She was kind of cute..." I whisper, not wanting to lie to her. Not ever.
I feel her body go tense against me, making me feel even guiltier.
"It was nothing baby." I chuckle, lifting my head and looking at her sad face.
She nods, and disappears from within my arms, to go and get some clothes on.
I lift my legs up into the bed, knowing I should really shower, but not wanting to without her.
"Jen..." I whisper softly, watching her.
"Yes?" She asks, turning to me with raised eyebrows.
"She was nothing compared to you baby. I just...it was 10 seconds of weakness. She kind of looked like that chick...you know that one that I'm always saying is sexy as fuck?! On tv, with that bright red hair..." I trail off, staring into her eyes.
She's hurt, and I fucking hate it. I'm such a cunt for even looking!
"It's normal to look Justin..." She says softly.
I shake me head.
"No! No it's not. Not when I have you." I reply.
"Yes it is. You're the sexiest thing I've ever seen...doesn't mean I don't occasionally look at some other dude..." She replies, shrugging.
Although her little confession seems to have provided her some comfort, it doesn't do the same for me. I'm still angry at the fact I've just practically mind fucked some random chick.
She pulls my hoodie over her head, before climbing into the bed with me.
"It's okay Jay. You didn't touch. You looked. It's fine. I promise!" She whispers, ending with a kiss to my bare ribs.
I hold her close, feeling her melt into my body.
"I love you." I whisper, running my hands through her curls.
"Love you more." She whispers back, and for the first time in forever, I can't argue with her.
I'm so disappointed in myself, that for the first time ever, I let her believe it. Although I know, deep down inside, it'll never be true. There's no way that she could ever possibly love me more than I do her.
My beautiful girl. My little beast. My everything.
My angel.
Grabbing my phone from the bedside table, I go into google to do a search.
"Look baby...here's that song you sing when you're cumming..." I whisper, passing her the phone.

------

JEN

Feeling hot breath against my forehead, I open my eyes slowly, to see him.
Absolute fucking perfection.
It's not often I wake up before him, so I take the pleasure in staring at my beautiful man.
Mine.
His hair an absolute mess, the way I love it.
His face relaxed and carefree, his pink lips in a little pout, almost begging to be kissed.
I smile at the sight in front of me.
The definition of beautiful perfection.
It never seemed right to call a man 'beautiful' to me. That was before he was mine. Now along with every other word, 'sexy', 'adorable', 'hot', all of them...
Nothing explains him better than "beautiful perfection".
He thought I'd be angry at him looking at another girl? It was quite cute that he was angry at himself for it. I know he loves me. I love him more. Doesn't mean I don't have a sneaky look at other guys occasionally.
Mainly singers. Trey Songz, Neyo, Usher...
But I know they've got nothing on the sexy beast I get to call mine.
"Mornin' Boo!" It's his beautiful husky morning voice.
"Hi." I smile, watching a smirk appear on his face with his eyes still closed.
"Baby...if you squeeze him any tighter, he'll fall off!" He chuckles, making me frown.
"Oh..." I immediately loosen my grip from around his hard cock, somehow having found my way into his pants within the night.
"My dirty girl." Justin whispers, nuzzling into my hair and laughing.
We lay there peacefully as I enjoy the feeling of his soft lips and warm breath adorning my neck.
"Can we go home now?" He groans, his hand slipping up inside the hoodie I'm wearing to hold my hip.
"Soon baby." I reply, running my hand through his beautiful soft hair.
He lets out a groan, pressing his head further into my hand.
"Love you." He whispers.
"I love you!" I reply, my heart fluttering a little with his words.
"You excited for your present?" He asks, finally opening his eyes and looking into mine.
As our noses touch, I'm lost in his trance all over again. His hooded eyes looking deep into my soul.
"Mmhmmm..." I reply, smiling at him.
"Good! I hope Chase sorted everything out..." He frowns, suddenly concerned.
I rest my lips against his, my bottom lip trapped between his, as he traces circles on my hip with his thumb.
"J?" I whisper, feeling his lips tremble against mine.
"Yes baby girl?" He asks, placing a soft kiss against my lips before pulling away and looking into my eyes.
"I've changed my mind." I speak, suddenly nervous.
"About what baby?" He frowns, bringing his hand up to my cheek and stroking it softly.
"I want to move in with you...now!" I whisper, not knowing why I'm nervous.
"Now?" He questions, as I watch an excited grin adorn his beautiful face, his eyes sparkling.
"Now!"