Chapter 30 ~ "...if you move in with me..."

JUSTIN

I watch Jen come down the stairs, rubbing her eyes as she walks into the lounge.
"Morning baby." She mumbles, still half asleep, looking absolutely adorable as she falls into my lap.
"Good morning beautiful." I smile back, as she curls up on me and closes her eyes again.
I run my fingers through her messy curls, as Chase walks in.
"You look tired bro..." I smirk.
"Fuck you ya filthy fuck!" He replies angrily, flipping me the bird.
"Someone keep you awake?" I ask, the same smirk plastered on my face.
I feel Jens hand slip up my shirt and pinch my stomach, a silent warning, which makes me chuckle a little.
"Shut the fuck up Justin!" Chase groans, looking anywhere but at us.
"Don't stress man, you'll get it in eventually..." I reply with a mock sad face.
"You're a cunt, ya know that?!"
"No I'm not...but your little sisters cu..."
"JUSTIN!!!" Jen cuts me off with a hard slap to the chest.
"What?! I was gonna say your cuddles are the best baby..." I laugh.
"You were not!" She growls, looking sexy as fuck.
I grin back down at her cheekily, listening to Chase mumble incoherent words all angry and shit. Twat!
"What time's my game today?" Jen groans, her hand wandering over my stomach and chest lazily, leaving a trail of goose bumps on my skin.
"2.30 baby." I reply, running the tips of my fingers down the back of her neck beneath her hair.
"Mmhmm." She replies, nuzzling further into my shirt.
"You need to shower babe..."
"What? Why? Do I smell?" Jen asks all paranoid, climbing from my lap.
I shake my head and wander my eyes over her, fighting the need to bite my lip.
"Ok, I'ma go shower..." she says softly.
"You need help baby?" I ask, standing and following her to the stairs.
"Dirty fucking prick!" Chase mumbles.
I can only laugh as I follow Jen up the stairs, my eyes glued to her sexy ass.
As we get into the bathroom and I close the door behind us, I'm already hungry as fuck for her.
Actually...I can't tell you of a time that I'm not. Even after hours of sex, I still want her and wish I could do it all over again.
I lean back against the door, watching her undress slowly, almost teasingly, and I'm sure she's doing it on purpose. She's going too slow, and it makes me want to do it for her...
Rip her clothes off and reveal her beautiful flawless body that I'm insanely addicted to.
I can't fight it any longer. As she steps into the shower, my clothes come off instantly, as I step in behind her.
Running my hands over her body, she leans her head back on my shoulder, as I grasp her tits in my hands.
I slide my left hand down her stomach slowly and slide a finger over her clit. Her wetness takes me by surprise all over again. No matter what, no matter where, she's always ready.
I fuckin' love it!
Massaging her clit slowly, I move her hair to the side to kiss along her shoulders.
"Mmm Justin..." her eyes are closed, and she's grinding against my hand softly.
She's so fucking beautiful!
I spin her around in my arms and push her back against the glass. Dropping to my knees, her hands instantly pull at my hair, forcing me closer.
"Where do you want it baby?" I ask, holding her thighs gently.
She brings her hand down, and points to her pussy.
I can't hide my smile, as I kiss down her stomach and over her pussy, before pressing the tip of my tongue softly against her clit.
Feeling her tremble instantly, I feel a rush go through me. I've got her trembling with one touch. So responsive. So fucking sexy!
"Here baby?" I ask, one finger ever so gently running over her wet pussy.
"Mmmm..." she replies, grasping onto the top of the glass wall.
"Right here?" I ask again, the tip of my finger tickling her clit quickly.
"Oh fuck J..."
Grabbing the back of her thighs, I lift them both over my shoulders, and pull her hips closer.
As I kneel on the floor of the shower, she holds on to the top of the shower wall, as I look up into her eyes.
"Fuck..." it comes out without notice, as her eyes catch mine, once again taking my breath away.
Grasping her thighs tight in my hands, I keep eye contact, as I run my tongue between her legs.
I pull away immediately when I see her eyes slowly close.
"Watch baby! I want you to watch!" I whisper.
She snaps them open, and nods quickly.
"Good girl baby." I smile, sneaking closer.
I suck her nub between my lips, and sneak a finger into her wet hole, as she thrusts her pussy closer.
She brings a hand down and pulls my hair, directing me to where she wants it. Tilting her hips back a little, I run my tongue over her clit slowly, causing a long sigh to escape her beautiful lips.
Placing the flat of my tongue against her softly, I work it against her rapidly, enjoying her sweet taste.
Moving a second finger inside of her, I feel her muscles grab hold, almost resisting.
"Like that baby?" I ask, kissing her tummy and letting my fingers work against her and inside of her.
She pushes my head closer to her, making me smile.
"Here?" I ask, before grazing my teeth over her ever so gently.
"Holy fuckin'...mmmfgggffuck..."
She has no time to breathe, as I suck her clit between my lips, and flick my tongue over her quickly.
"J...shit..."
"Do it baby! Cum in my mouth! I fuckin' love that shit...you're so fuckin' tasty..." I groan, my fingers speeding up inside of her.
She lets go of the glass, both hands gently grasping onto my hair, as she grinds herself against my lips.
"Now baby...fuckin' do it!" I groan, watching her as she stares back into my eyes.
"Yes...oh fuck..."
Within the same second, she freezes, as I feel her pussy go insanely tight around my two fingers, my lips instantly attaching to her pussy again, not wanting to miss a drop.
Squeezing her ass tight within my hands, I remove my fingers and hold her close as I listen to her moan, cuss and tremble her way through her orgasm, catching every single drop against my tongue that continues to pleasure her throughout.
With a final heavy sigh and a soft "holy fucking shit..." from her, I press my lips to her pussy, in a final long slow loving kiss. Almost as though it were her mouth.
Lifting her trembling legs from over my shoulders and gently placing them back to the ground, my hands wander up her legs and her sides, before holding her face gently.
"I fuckin' love you more every second of every day...I never thought that was possible, but you prove me wrong baby! Every single time...you just...fuck baby..."
Once again, I'm a love struck fucking mess. For her. My beautiful girl.