32. Falling Apart

Start from the beginning

But why?

" Re, I'm sorry!" He says. "I'm.. In just not in the mood.. Right now. There's a lot of stuff going on and.."

He realises my wrist, running a hand through his hair, a worried look on his eyes.

" Chris.. - you know you can tell me everything, that's why I'm here.. We're together.. I can help.. "

" I -" he stops for a second." I jus-t can't.. Give you reasons now Re.. Its just not the right time."

" When is the right time Chris? Tell me. I really want to know for how much longer you are gonna act so destant, you barely see me, or even touch me.."

" Re-ne!" He tries to interrupt me but I continued without waiting any longer.

" Chris.. I don't remember the last time you kissed me.. How hard can it be for you to keep me close. How hard can it be to give me a hug on the bed.. I'm not even asking for much here. This is such a simple thing.. And you saying you're not in the mood.."

" Rene it's not like that.. I mean it. I love you. "

Silence.

Deep breaths.

" Do you? Do you anymore Chris.. Cause I don't see it.. And I've tried to understand you.. Trust me.. I've been holding myself for so long.. Cause I didn't want to say this.. But you.. "

I was trying so hard to beat the lump on my throat.. And the heat.. It was killing me inside. Every word I was saying hurt more, cause every word was true, and every word I was aboeto say sounded more of breaking up.

I wasn't ready for that. I didn't want that.. But I didn't have a choice. If he didn't see me as the person he could share his problems with.. It means I really didn't mean anything at all.

" You could have told me Stuard.. I would have understood.. I always do. Chris.. I.."

" Don't, Re!" He says bitterly.

"I can't take it anymore, Chris. You know that. I can't just sit there and wait for you to come around. If you don't like me anymore, you could have just told me.. There was no need to cause all this drama..."

" Are you serious Rene??" he says, looking at me angerly." I can't believe you are saying that right now. How much you're bullshitting.. I can't.. "

A ironic smile left my lips.

" You can't.. Fuck you Stuard!" I say unlocking the door." It was stupid of me to believe you could actually change. Youre a fucking asshole. " and then I push the door closed as hard as I can..

I couldn't hold my tears anymore.. Did this actually happen.. After all this time.. I can't believe it.. I can't except it.. He loves me.. I can see it.. Why didn't he say anything.. Did he agree to all the things I said..

I wait for Ale to open the door and as soon as I'm in break into tears and sobs.. It hurts so much.

" Re, what happened?!" Al asked worried, giving me hug.

" Me and Chris broke up?!"

" What??" she asked shocked. " Why? What happened?!"

" And you know the best part Al.. He didn't say anything.. Anything at all.. It just seems so stupid.. Like we didn't just spent half of the year together.. Being together all the time.. Like nothing ever happened."

" Re.. Did you ask him what was the reason he was acting like that lately.. I'm sure he has a reason.. This is not Chris.. And I know him. "

" he didn't tell me. He fucking told me nothing. Was I ever so little in his eyes that he wouldn't even tell me what's wrong? I don't deserve this. "

" I'm sorry, Re! "she sighs." I'm really sorry about all of this. "

" It was my fault, Al.. From the beginning.. You warned me to stay away from him but I didn't listen.. "

I just waned for all the pain to end.. This was it. I didn't want to feel the pain anymore.. It was too much.

" Hey, how about I go talk some shit to him.. Maybe he'll listen.. I know Chris."

"Leave it, Ale. I don't want to see him again."

" Yeah but you don't deserve to cry over here and him go out like it's nothing okay. I can do that for my friend. I care more about you than Chris. If he doesn't understand what he lost, he is an idiot."

" It's not worth it Al! "

" At least I can beat him up! "

This was the ned huh. Who would have thought? Chris and Rene.. came to an end.. So it was true that not all the fairytales really had a good ending.

Ale came back to the room again, but the look on her face was even sadder.. Like she was keeping herself from saying something.

" Did he say something bad to you?!" I ask.

" He was not there!"

" Fucking idiot. Of course he left. I told you.."

" Re!" Al says again, catching her bottem lip with her tooth. " Not only him.. Everything if him ws gonne.. He left."

Those last words hit harder than every word said before. That's what it took from me to rush out of the room to his dorm. I searched everywhere.. Everything was gonne.. There wasn't even a trace of him left.. He was gonne.. He really left me.

The air was becoming heavier in my lungs.. I sat somewhere on the ground head on my knee, sobbing.. I wanted to break anything I could.. I wanted to burn every little piece of this room cause every little thing was making it harder to breath.

The locked door broke, and Eneyd rushed to me. He hugged me tight, whispering to ear, telling me to breath. He cupped my face with his large hands, whipping my tears away.

" Re, please breathe."

"He left."

The look in his eyes, showed how worried he was.. And they felt warm.. He gave me a broken smile, kissing my forehead once.

He than pulled me on another hug my head resting on his chest. And I felt safe again..

At least I could breathe again.

Babes I came baxkkkk. I'm so excited..
I don't know how ma y of you are with this storyy again but for those sticking with this.. Thanku.
This chapter was something else indeed.. So many things have happened and so many more are about to happen..
Any theories??

Next update is coming tomorrow tho.. And I have a surprise for u guys.

Love, endwena ❤️🌠