22. " Are you trying to kill me?"

Heyyy....

How u guy's doing lately... I feel like its been so long since the last time i posted here...

I missed thiss... I missed Chris and Rene too.. I know youve been worried but ive been going through a lot lately and i didn't feel like it was the best time to write.. Thats why i took a break.

I hope the fans of this story are still here... To continue this journey.

Virtual big warm hugs 💞

                          ~ Chris ~

" Rene you have to be quite" i say pressing my hand on top of her lips. "You're dad is going to hear you and catch us trying to sneak our way back in.. And I seriously don't want to be on the bad side of your dad.

I keep her steady while helping her walk past the stairs to her room. She tried more than once to escape from my arms but i held her tight knowing how good she is at running away.

She mumbled something under her breath cause my skin tickled at her tongue rushing on my palm. She did that on purpose.

" Re, what are you doing..." i giggle.
" Stop doing that.."  fuck this girl.

She escaped my arms, removing my palm from her lips.

" Are you trying to kill me?" she yells. " i couldn't even breathe"

That black eyeliner has now left her eyes and is hanging under those black circles of her.. Her curly hair are now messier, but she still looks perfect. She still smells so good...

" Don't lie to me, peach" i say pulling her from her waist, crashing her body with mine. " We all know you are a manipulative sucker"

She is just looking. Her eyes locked at mine up and down to my lips. She licks her own, slowly scratching the back of my head. Ahh..., the goosebumps.

She does it on purpose. Her fluffy lips are just a second away from mine, and I'm barely keeping myself from capturing them with mine.

" You're a shitty drunk you know that right?!" i say tilting her chin up with my thumb. " But i cant help myself cause you look so cute... And you know what i do to cute things?"

She catches her bottom lip between her teeth seductively, giving me a little smirk.

" You didn't tell " her fingers teasing my skin.

She thinks she's smart, even though I've shown her more then once how good i play my cards.

" I think i wanna show you" i whispers on her ear, a smirk curling on my lips.

She clears her throat, running a hand through her messy hair.

" Show me" she said, wrapping her hand around mine, pushing me to her room. " Don't you think we've waited enough though"

She locks the door and immediately starts to unbutton my shirt.

" So eager of you !" i tease, as she takes the shirt off my shoulders. She leaves wet kisses on my neck down my chest on the abs until she is on her knees. She looks at me once before taking my jeans off along with the material of my boxers.

Just looking down at her, on her knees for me, made me hard. She knows that form the very beginning.. The effect she has on me.

She looks up at me for a second and then down again. She grabs it with her hand teasing me with her tongue. Fuck,like that its not making me even harder . She runs her tongue up and down my length enough for a moan to escape my mouth.