Dear Reader,

If you are reading this then you have most likely started this book (yay!). This is a part of the book you can feel free to skip; however, this does contain a couple of notable things, such as:

- This is an interactive story, meaning that while this story is still ongoing you as the readers can suggest ideas, ranging from small AU skit chapters to actual canonical suggestions. While I do have an actual script in mind, your suggestions will be taken into consideration.

- How can you do this? Simple, by leaving comments and sending me messages. I'll do my best to read and give you guys an interesting and fun read.

- I will also do my best to read all your comments and respond to some of them (obviously I might not be able to read them all if there's a lot).

- Feel free to leave suggestions, criticism, tips, resources, and compliments (I love compliments :) ).

-This is my first story and my writing skills aren't the best, so please keep that in mind as I write this; I do have an amazing AI editor though, who'll probably kill me (we love her tho), after I write my 85 grammar mistakes, so you guys have some hope (help me-).

-Hate comments are unwanted and offensive comments will be deleted if seen (looking at you trolls). (Editor here: DON'T LIKE IT, THEN DON'T READ IT, AND MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL DONT FLAME) (Author here: slay AI bestie)

-If this story gets enough positive attention and I feel motivated enough I will rewrite this story.

So if you guys have any comments, ideas or even images and videos feel free to give them, I might use them later on (don't worry, I'll do my best to give as much credit to the commenters who gave me the ideas as I can, if I don't feel free to call me out and credit the commenter ). Slow-ish updates, cause I'm a lazy dragon- I MEAN HUMAN- you have no proof.

-Night_Dragon679