Chapter 34 - The Choice Pt 1

gah

im actually stressed

we're reaching the end of this book

then i'm gonna write like 3 more books

1 is a book 2 to this, another is a oneshot, and another is a mcyt book

ahoughauohrocjouahrgharg

please enjoy this took much longer than expected

and as always thank you for reading the book ❤️

.

.

.

You stared down at it, eyes hardening.

Your hand reached out, gripping the handle.

24 hours earlier.

You were perfectly still as you sat in the middle of shallow river, water parting around you as it rushed by to fall over a cliff into the lake below.

Your eyes were trained on the horizon, sun behind you, slowly setting and painting the sky with red and orange.

After the... event earlier, you had decided to just isolate yourself. It would be a bit safer if that happened again, any you need to have a talk anyway.

So now you were sitting in a river, getting your lower body soaked and shivering, as you attempted to use the roaring sounds around you to block out the annoying chatter that was non-stop in your mind.

What are we even doing?
This is kind of annoying-
WHY IS IT FREEZING ARCHONS
I love water!

"Shut the fuck up." You said aloud, rolling your eyes. For the past how many hours, they were either trying to annoy you or arguing - quite loudly.

Rude...
Geez sensitive much?
Why are you acting like mommy >:( -
Someone get her to shut up.

You groaned, rubbing your eyes. Though you had to agree with the last sentence. That particular voice had started whining an hour ago, and wouldn't stop.

You set your gaze back on the horizon, as the sky finally started to darken on that side. You focus back on the water around you, the cool feeling of it caressing you gently..

10 bucks that she'll think of him again.
Bet.

"Ok, that's not fair." You spoke up again, and irk mark on your forehead.

It was true though, but you didn't want to deal with that at the moment.

How much longer are we waiting?
You know we're right.
This is pointless, she's just gonna do the same thing she does all the time.

You frowned. "What do you mean?"

Woah, is she asking to start a conversation?
Oh my gosh this is rare guys record-
Yoooo we're actually spoken to!

You scoffed, "If you're going to act like that then nevermind! Just leave me the fuck alone." You tore a hand through your hair roughly, sighing.