Chapter 43

The next day went by pretty normally. I got back to the dorms and threw myself onto the couch.

One moment of relaxing. I know I'm going out with Shoto in a few but I can get a break for once I think.

"Nope! Nope nope get up!" I hear Mina from behind the couch.

"What did I do this time?" I pleaded, raising my head up a bit.

"We are heading up to my room." She demanded.

"Why exactly?" I asked.

"You'll see. Just follow me." She pulled my arm. I got up from the couch and reluctantly followed her lead.

When we got to her room I was pulled inside by the rest of the girls.

"Oh boy-" I said.

"I can't believe you're going on a date with Todoroki! I could've sworn you and Bakugou were getting close." Uraraka cheered.

"It's not a date." I huffed.

"There's no way he asked you out to eat by yourselves and it's not considered a date." Yaomomo huffed.

"I don't believe it. Did I not say I saw her in Bakugou's room literally the other night?" Mina asked.

"I'm all for the shipping stuff here and there but I think you guys are just stalking her at this point." Jirou commented.

"Alright I see what's going on here." I raised my hands to get them to stop talking then pointed at Hagakure. "I already know loudmouth over here told all of you I'm going to eat with him, but I'm not going on a date."

"How do you know?" Mina huffed.

"Because we didn't come to the agreement that it was?" I said.

I assumed that would have been step number one.

"What if like- halfway through the not date it becomes a date?" Uraraka asked.

"I don't think that's how it works." I laughed a bit.

"Either way, we are helping you get ready!" Mina announced.

"No need!" I mimicked her cheery announcing voice. "I appreciate all the help but if it's not a date then I don't need to worry about it."

"Ok but, do you like him?" Tsu asked.

"I-ehh" I barely answered.

"So that means you like Bakugou?" Jirou asked.

"Wel-ehh" I once again just made a confused noise.

"...you like both of them don't you." Mina whispered.

I just stood there surrounded by every girl in the class.

I only am just now admitting it to myself. There's no way I can get myself to admit it to maybe a quarter of the class.

"Look...maybe? I don't actually know anymore." I sighed. "I've been blowing that question off in my head for so long even though I think subconsciously I know the answer to it I just don't want to face it. I hate feeling feelings but I want feelings to come naturally but I've been unnaturally avoiding any of this and-"

"You lost me when you said feelings three different times." Jirou admitted.

"What I'm trying to say is I might like them but I don't know anything other than that. What I do know however is this still isn't a date. And I also know that if any of this leaves this room, all of you should sleep with one eye open." I threatened.

"Step one, acceptance!" Mina cheered.

"Noted..." Hagakure mumbled.

"You've stressed this isn't a date and I understand that, but when everyone hears that you two are going to go out to eat together, is that not what everyone will assume?" Yaoyorozu asked.