Chapter 9

I run and send the man with many hands against the wall on the right of us and turn to see the monster named Nomu hauling in my direction.

I teleport myself out the way but it has a fast recovery. I appear above it's head to avoid impact and take some of the already broken ground with me. Gravity catches up and I teleport to the side letting the cement hit it. A larger piece even hits it's exposed head but it seems to not be phased.

What the hell is this thing?

I appear to the side of it and attempt to pull out every trick in my book. Most of my tricks include hand to hand combat but with the mass that is this beast those wouldn't work well. My best move would be deception and making it harm itself.

Like Aizawa said, you can't be a one trick pony. Especially when you have no experience with either of your other quirks...

A bit of cat and mouse never necessarily hurt anyone, I just hope it actually hurts this time. I appear on different sides of Nomu, confusing it and making it swing in various directions. It hits itself a few times, more than a few. Not the brightest creature, just built on pure strength and stamina. Stupid stupid stamina. I'm running out of it but besides the hits the thing has been taking it seems to have plenty.

I held my own for a while. A few more of the cheap rock tricks, a few more swings to its own head. Finally I slip up and it ends up successfully getting a hold onto my arm and swings me against the wall. I try to react but I'm too tired out to be on my A-game and I was given no time to react. My back hits the wall and I get the wind knocked out of me. I look at my arm and see its cut open. I looked up to see a broken piece of the wall had slid across my arm when I was thrown.

"You'll pay for that shit." I spat through my teeth.

"I am here!" All Might shouts from the entrance.

Perfect timing. Now don't die like they want you to.

I get up and lean against the wall exhausted and in pain. My head is pounding like a drum but I've gotten used to it. I see Mr. handy man look at the Nomu and nod his head at All Might giving him directions. He then walks towards me. He puts his hand out as I kick his arm down and appear to the side.

"Don't touch me, handyman." I scoffed.

"The name's Shigaraki." He corrected.

"Whatever Shit-garaki." I run up to the rest of the students holding my arm.

Cheap joke but hell would I care.

I see Thirteen on the ground almost as beaten up as Aizawa, maybe worse. Izuku, Todoroki, Katsuki, and Kirishima are all still on edge. Kiri notices me first.

"Arisu! What happened to you?" He exclaimed, noticing my rough shape and bleeding arm.

"It's nothing, I'm fine." I take off a removable piece of my costume that was there for design, stretch it out, and tie it around the wound to close it momentarily and stop the bleeding. "What's happening, what happened?" I demanded.

"Well since All Might showed up and is fighting that monster thing, the others are insisting we leave since he showed up now but the rest of us want to stay and help. Oh- Bakugo figured out that purple warp guy has a body underneath his weird purple-ness." Kiri explained as I straightened myself up as well as I could.

"Heh, wow, boom boom boy has a brain." I laughed. Katsuki turns around hearing my voice and the nickname I've so graciously bestowed upon him ever since I knew him.

"Jumps, what happened to you? You look like shit." He deadpans. Everyone turns to me.

"Nice to see you're alive too, long story short I had to fight that thing." I point to the Nomu. "Shiga-what's his face over there, calls it Nomu."