𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟸𝟸

Start from the beginning

"Eh?"

M/n spat out his tea and had a coughing fit when he heard that a fake identity had parents. He stood up and promptly looked at his watch. "Ahh.. look at the time, it looks like I have to get going, nice to finally meet you, Mrs. Edogawa." He announced and greeted them before leaving the agency. Conan only looked at M/n like he was crazy in leaving at a time like this, though M/n only wave sluggishly not looking at the distressed Conan.

"I'm so sorry, Conan-chan! You must've been lonely all by yourself! But it's alright, now!" The lady said, crouching to his height and hugging Conan. "Now let's go home!"

"W-Who the heck are you?!" Conan shouts, getting out of the hug.

"Eh?! She's not your mom?!" Ran asked him.

"Dear me! He's just sulky, after being left alone all this time...My name is Edogawa Fumiyo. Edogawa Conan's mother in the flesh!" She said giving her ID. Conan only froze in place. Shock was clearly shown in his face.

_____________________________

Conan sat on the unknown lady claiming to be his mother in the front seat of the car. He couldn't do anything right now as it will expose his real identity. The weather is cold as it was in January.

"I appreciated everything! I'll give you my thanks another day!" The lady bowed.

"Right! I look forward to it!" Mouri said.

"Goodbye!"

"By Conan-kun! Send us a letter when you get there!" Ran bid. The car started driving. "Miss! Don't forget your thanks!" Mouri waved.

When the car passed a street, a familiar motorcycle followed the car a bit behind so as to not seem suspicious.

"Who are you, lady?!" Conan broke out the question, glaring daggers at the lady driving that sat beside him.

The lady laughed. "I told you. I'm your mother!"

"No! My mom is-"

"Kudo Yukiko." Conan was shocked to hear his real mother's name. "Yes. Your mother was a beautiful Japanese actress who enhanced men all over the world and won all the major awards at the young age of 19. But she fell in love with a young novelist Kudo Yusaku. Married at 20, and then simply retired. Later had a son, but left him behind to travel the world with Kudo Yusaku, now an international-renowned mystery writer. Isn't that right? Kudo Shinichi-kun, their son?" She revealed, now stopping at the red lights on an intersection.

Is she with those men in black who shrunk me with their drug?!  Conan was about to attack, before a gun was held to his head.

"Hold it right there. Stay still, and I'll take you to a nice place... A more fun place..."

With his quick wits he slapped the gun away and hit the pedal resulting with the car moving and abruptly stopping, giving him the chance to run. "What do you think you're doing- Ah?! Someone catch that kid!" She yelled, her voice-cracked a bit.

With the traffic chaos that Conan caused, M/n can't follow him anymore with his motorcycle unless he breaks some roadway laws and causes chaos himself, but he was glad that he escaped. He might want to follow that lady still, who knows, she might be associated with those men in black that he's been searching after the incident, might even be a new target adding to his list.

_____________________________

Conan manages to run off to a neighborhood's alleyway, it was near where Agasa's lab and his manor as Shinichi was close to. He was panting from all the running he did. How? How did they find out who I am?! He thought to himself, before remembering something. Was it because I used the name 'Kudo Shinichi' during the karaoke murder case?! And then they heard from somewhere that I was still alive... Dammit! I told the inspector to not mention my name! I'm so stupid! It's all my fault! What now, Kudo Shinichi? Should I go back and tell Ran everything? No, they'd be in danger if I go back now... Dammit! What do I do?!  He thought as he was back on the move, scolding himself for a dumb mistake on his part.