Izuku Midoriya is an Understanding Person

Start from the beginning

"Ok, fellow classmates," Momo started, "This past week we have noticed a slight change in Midoriya's behavior."

"He more quiet lately and spaces out a lot." Todoroki added quietly.

"According to research experiments, people who feel lonely tend to be possessive over material objects, and Izuku tends to be territorial over his notebooks, his phone, and etc, hence directing me to the conclusion that he feel, phrased literally, "alone in a crowd." Additionally, Izuku tends to cry due to happy things, including surprises, wins and such, hinting that he is not used to them. He has less reaction over sadder things meaning that he either has a high pain tolerance or is already used to such degrading matters." Denki reported, surprising many of his classmates into silence.

"Oi Pikachu, since when did you become the brainy one of the class, huh? Tch." Bakugo yelled.

The said boy just shrugged, "Izuku helped." 

This brought a smile to many of their faces, though Bakugo would never admit to that if he was asked. 

Izuku really was a treasure to them. 

"So, we need to think of ideas to help Izubro?" Kirishima questioned. 

"Yes" Todoroki answered.

"That's so manly!"

"Yes"

So, for the next hour, the class dedicated themselves into helping out their green bean.

***

Izuku didn't know what to expect when Uraraka came rushing into his room while he was in the middle of contemplating his life decisions and just life in general. She told him it was an emergency, but as it turned out, she only wanted some help with her makeup and clothes, though she insisted that it was an emergency.

Izuku didn't like that, but he didn't complain.

To him, an emergency was when the hospital called to inform him his mother died, or the police telling him he now had to live with his shitty father who left because of his lack of a quirk. He didn't like how she made such a big deal out of something simple, but understood that being raised like he was, obviously, he would have a different outlook on the world. He didn't blame Uraraka, but did feel slight envy towards her normalcy of a childhood despite money problems her family had. 

He helped her apply makeup as quickly as he could, using his 8 years of experience hiding bruises with makeup to help, and, surprisingly, he had gotten extremely good working with makeup. He wanted to get back to him room for alone time, but she seemed adamant about changing her style every time he finished – it was honestly starting to exhaust Izuku, so he finished with his friend and then rushed back to his room, Uraraka trailing behind him protesting him from going back.

When his hands finally, met the door handle, still hearing the faint protests of Uraraka behind him, he turned the handle and was met with something he wasn't expecting at all. 

The a portion of his closest friends from the class of 1A had gathered up in his room.

Sero was hanging up fairy lights on the walls, sticking it with tape from his quirk, Todoroki was warming and heating drinks on his study table, Mina and Kirishima arguing over which movie to watch on his laptop, Jiro was doing something on her phone and music was blasting from her phone (Izuku deduced that she was making up a playlist), Iida was cleaning up bits of paper on the floor and folding clothes neatly into stacks, Momo was using her quirk to make bean bags (she already created two, he observed), Bakugo was bringing up bowls of food which, presumably, he made himself and Denki was directing everyone and helping here and there.