Chapter 18: Liyue Battle.... Again

(Y/N) ended up not telling Aether because he seems really determined to win the competition. She did tell her Demon Slayer friends to prepare for a battle just incase something bad happens, Nezuko heard this and she wanted to help but (Y/N) didn't let her because she didn't know yet if Teyvat's sun can burn Nezuko. obviously she didn't want to risk burning Nezuko to test it out.

[THE NEXT MORNING]

Paimon bought them some food and (Y/N) still kept quiet about the whole danger sea thing. She knows both Aether and Shenhe can figure out if something's wrong so she acted all normal 'The Demon Slayers are investigating on what Zenitsu saw in the sea... I heard that the Milleliths are preparing for a battle, I guess I shouldn't underestimate Ningguang's knowledge about the threats against Liyue. She knows about this and she won't tell the civilians since she doesn't want them to panic... Smart move..' (Y/N)'s thinking was ruined when Paimon said 'Yay!'

(Y/N) turned her head to Paimon to hear that a pirate named Beidou and an opera singer named YunJin wanted to work together to win the competition "Alright, I have lead on these wonder cores so I'll go and search for it now, see ya!" Beidou waved "Oh, you're wearing that uniform! I'm guessing you're friends with Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Inosuke and Nezuko, right?" Beidou stopped her tracks when she saw (Y/N).

"Yeah, I'm their friends, you must be captain Beidou, nice to meet you" (Y/N) smiled "I heard that your friends want to go and visit Inazuma... Are you coming with them?" Beidou questioned "Yeah, Aether and Paimon are also planning to visit Inazuma" (Y/N) pointed at them "Great! You know what Aether? I'm borrowing her for a while, or maybe for the rest of the day!" Beidou grabbed (Y/N).

"She's kidnapping (Y/N)!" Paimon panicked

"It's not kidnapping if I'm willing to go with her, good luck finding the stuff!" (Y/N) waved

"Haha! I like her!" Beidou laughed.

Truth be told, the reason (Y/N) is willing to go with Beidou is because she's a pirate, and pirate means sea, sea means getting close to investigate what Zenitsu saw without Aether and Shenhe getting suspicious "You know the real reason why I told you to come with me, right?" Beidou's tone got serious "I- Not really, no?" (Y/N) said "You're friends with Zenitsu, that means you know what he saw.."

"Oh, you're talking about that... Yeah, I know" (Y/N) nodded after catching what Beidou was talking about "Good, that means you'll be helping me prepare for the fight. I already told your friends about this and they are preparing the things we need. My crew is also helping them." Beidou explained.

"So what do you need me for?" (Y/N) asked "I need you to help me patrol around the places I circle in this map." Beidou said as she opened a map, they went somewhere private so the can discuss the plan. Beidou will be helping her crew on her boat and what (Y/N) had to do was investigate the places that Beidou marked 'Okay... Liyue harbor... Wait, that's here! -Evacuate the civilians around the docks- makes sense...' (Y/N) placed the paper in her pockets and went to the docks where she saw Qiqi evacuating the civilians... Doesn't seem like it's working though..

"Everybody... Listen to Qiqi... You all have to.. Uh.. get out of here..." Qiqi said in a soft voice, obviously people didn't take her seriously since who's going to listen to a kid? "Hi Qiqi! Do you remember me?" (Y/N) asked, hoping that the forgetful girl would remember her "Oh... (Y/N). Yes, Qiqi remembers you, Qiqi writes you in her notebook so that Qiqi won't forget"

"Yay! You remember me! Anyways, you're evacuating the people around here right? Well I'm here to help! Come on" (Y/N) grabbed Qiqi's arm and tried convincing the people to evacuate "Everyone! The Qixing wants everyone to not go around this place for a while, orders from the Qixing!" (Y/N) exclaimed 'Alright, maybe it was a bad idea to shout that'