Chapter 2: The Demon Slayer In Teyvat

{(Y/N)'s POV}

"A certain Bard is waiting for her to fall into our trap"

I kept on jumping from trees to trees trying to outrun them, i haven't learned my lesson to focus of what's in front of me which was a bad mistake, i was too focused at looking backwards and after the moment i turned around my eyes were greeted by another pair of eye (wait is the grammar correct here?)

"Yooho! Hi there" said a girl with black to blue braids (Yes ik Venti is a boy but (Y/N) mistakes his gender as a girl) as self defense I unsheathed my sword "Who are you?" the girl just giggled and said "I'm Venti, I'm just an ordinary bard" i still didn't let my guard down since the girl looked like she knew i would run here "It seems that you are running away from someone, are you sure you're not a wanted one?" the girl said as she smiled 'what the- is she rhyming? oh wait I gotta continue running or else they will caught me'

(Tbh, the rhyme that Venti said took a while for me to make so yeah that's the reason why this chapter takes forever to publish-)

"Uhh nice meeting you i guess? i gotta go now" i sheathed my sword and continued running, but my plan has failed since i was caught by a... wind? i tried to escape but kept on failing, i was about to use one of my breathings but the bard took my sword "Sorry, you were running away from the Knights of Favonius right? Then you must be an outsider or a wanted criminal, I'll keep this for now" he smiled innocently as he held my sword "D-don't you dare break that sword please! I'm begging you, that sword is important to me!"

"Hmm? oh no I wasn't going to break your sword, I'm just helping the Knights of Favonius, and speak of the devil, they're here!" the knights arrived and they secured my sword so i don't escape again which made me panic "Yay! Venti caught her! Paimon isn't surprised since Venti is the go-" Paimon's mouth was covered by the blonde braided boy braided boy "Thank you Venti we couldn't caught her without your help" Jean said as she turn her head to me "No problem! anyways, if you don't mind me asking, who is she? she can jump from trees to tress really quick! is she a wanted criminal?"

"Well, the town peoples say that she can use elemental powers from her sword without a Vision and they thought she was a witch so we went to go look for ourselves, apparently she didn't say that she's a witch, but she said she was a 'Demon Slayer?'" they all turned their head to me which made me feel awkward 'Oh no, awkward moments..' "Anyways we should bring her to the HQ and ask her some questions" Amber suggested "Sure but what is she escapes again?"

"Don't worry, she won't escape, she said that the sword is important to her so she won't run away without her sword" Venti informed "Very well then, let's bring her to the HQ"

[At the Knights of Favonius HQ]

{(Y/N)'s POV}

"Why did you run away from us?" Jean questioned me ".....I usually don't trust strangers.." i answered in a nervous tone "What is a Demon Slayer?" "A Demon Slayer is an organization created by the Demon Slayer Corp to kill every last demon that has been terrorizing my hometown by eating us one by one" the room went silent for a moment, everyone looked worried for a second until Paimon destroyed the silence "Could you tell us more about demons and the Demon Slayer Corp? Paimon's still confused"  "In order to join the Demon Slayer Corp you have to survive in mount Fujikasane for 7 days where demon's are trapped there"

"What happens if you don't survive?" the blonde boy named Aether asked "You die." everyone's eye widened at my answer "Demon's can only be killed by sunlight and a special type sword from a certain ore, Demon Slayer's call that sword, Nichirin blade or color changing sword, the sword's color changes depends on the wielder. If a demon's blood is exposed to a human wound, the human will turn into a demon. The first ever demon is Kibutsuji Muzan (Micheal jackson hee hee) he is the lord of demon and the most dangerous demon, fortunately he was defeated by the Demon Slayer Corps a week ago, lots of sacrifice from other demon slayers wer made, but we defeated him, but there are still remaining demons out there"