Chapter 4 - Flame Breathing -

Start from the beginning

"That's enough, Shinazugawa-kun. at least we get to see the flamboyant blood spray he did on that demon. also, who is that? your new girlfriend? how about Kocho, though? Is she going to be okay with that?" Tengen goes out and asked some weird questions.

"A-alright! alright! one at a time... first off, she is not. and she's a friend. second of all, why would you bring up Shinobu? It's not like I am interested in her." The sun pillar crossed his arms. "I think the answer's pretty obvious." Giyu said.

"This day can't possibly get any worse..." The sun pillar closes his eyes for a few seconds, aware that the sun is nearly rising.

Unexpectedly, a crow raced up infront of the hashiras and told them some information that made the pillars flinched. "Caw! caw! Em-bashira Rengoku Kyojuro is in trouble and is now dying fighting with an upper rank three.

!

"Uppermoon 3?!" Tengen mentions."TELL US HIS LOCATION!" Sanemi yelled up, while Tomioka just listens with a surprised face. Y/n wakes up having troubled with the noise their giving off. he listens carefully on what they are talking about and piece it in together.

"Kyojuro... Is in trouble?!" The screen moves to the kasugai crow. "Caw! It's in the middle of a train way near here. Caw!" It transitions into the sun pillar. his will of fire then exploded as he speeds off to a certain location.

"Tch, atleast wait for us!!" Sanemi follows him, then Tomioka. whilst Tengen just stood there, surprised. "That was... what was that? was that Tsugi?!" The sound pillar was surprised on how fast his burst speed is, considering that Tengen himself knew that he was faster than any of the other pillars.

Tsugikuni Y/n's POV

"Come on! Faster, dammit!" I thought out loud, before reaching the right momentum to speed up. before I got it, my left arm accidentally hit a tree branch. "Arkh! GOD! DAMN!" Of course, hitting a branch with that much speed was quite brutal.
I stopped and I noticed that there was a cut. I can even feel my humerus cracking after hitting it.

"Dammit! Dammit! Dammit!" I yelled out, getting more than that of exhaustion. I noticed that Sanemi, Giyu, and Tengen was approaching. The wind pillar noticed and picked me up by the right arm and continues to speed off to the location.

"Thank Gotouge. you grabbed my right arm..." I sighed in relieve, while getting dragged. "Fool! You just slowed us down!" Sanemi yelled.

Then, he runs at full speed. the vibrations in my hands, the taste of blood on my mouth, the sound of my heart beating on my ears was gone. It feels like I'm being pushed by some kind of wind. after a long straight thinking, I had an idea.

"Shinazugawa-san! launch me to the air! I know that you'll hesitate, bu--" all of a sudden, he hurled me to the air without hesitation.
"Right. Now... now draw your sword and hit mine!" I shouted, while unsheathing my blade.

"What?! What is this kid planning? argh! screw it all!!" Sanemi leaps off the ground, unsheath his sword, and hit my blade. In that split second, the both of us noticed our clashed nichirin blades turning into crimson red blades.

After I was catapulted, I saw Sanemi having a green colored wind mill-like mark on his cheek. but then dissappeared in a second. "What?" I heard Sanemi spoke. I started to look around and finally saw some smoke. "Finally. I'm coming, Rengoku-san.

Kamado Tanjiro's POV

"OUT OF MY WAY!!!" A demon voice was heard. an Upper Rank 3, Akaza. "why would an upper rank show up right now?! If only I was stronger... Rengoku-san wouldn't suffered a wound like that!" I knew that my only option was to watch. since I can't move and it'll cause my wound to open if i did.

I watched as Rengoku-san's blade moves deeper into Akaza's neck, now reaching its center. "Move, Inosuke!! Move your body for Rengoku's sake!!" Worried, I yelled out to my best buddy and, just as the boar-headed Demon Slayer readies his Beast Breathing, Akaza manages to pull himself away from him.

3rd Person POV

However, the scene was witnessed by Tsugi, moments too late to save Kyojuro. Y/n was displeased by this situation. He was overwhelmed by anger until he oversweat. his heart really feels is like about to shatter.

Kyojuro Rengoku, who's literally has a hole on his stomach, stands up, grits his teeth, and made his stance he just used. "I can't believe it... he's using that move again... after that hole on his gut?!" Tanjiro was nearly shocked.

"Y/n... Y/n and I... we will defeat you!!" Kyojuro's tremendous fighting spirit explodes yet again after seeing his student. the sun pillar shivered, amazed by his sensei.

"I'm pissed now. I don't want to ask more questions again. you really are amazing." Akaza told him, not aware of Y/n behind him, who does not have any fighting spirit at all.

"This air-tight stance.. I can copy it. Rengoku!! AFTER YOU!" Y/n sat his foot, set his heart ablaze, and changed his way of breath. "T-this feeling... he changed his style to copy weird eyebrow's move!!" Even Inosuke was impressed.

That's when Akaza flinches, sensing some massive fighting spirit. now aware of Y/n, he sets up his footing and readies his stance.
"I AM THE SUN HASHIRA!"
"NINTH FORM, RENGOKU!!" Both of the pillars sync together. Akaza was worried. the sun is rising and two pillars is surrounding him.

"They're idiots. unless I held back, I'll just jump out and they'll end up killing each other." Akaza predicted, running to the forest, and avoiding the sun.

but unexpectedly, three pillars that was behind Y/n finally arrives. "We won't let you get away!" Tengen states, pulling both his dual massive Nichirin Cleavers.

"Finally... I've encountered an uppermoon..." Sanemi has a crazed face. while Giyu is helping civillians that was still stuck on the train. after, he goes back and stands before the upper rank.

"I wonder how this will turn out." Giyu draws his sword. "The sun's coming up. there are five hashiras around me... I have to get away... I have to get away!" Akaza has a panicked face, returning to Y/n and Kyojuro's attack.

The master and the student brings their sword into flames, before dashing forward at high speeds.

With Akaza on range, their attack took the form of a flaming dragon that envelopes the breath users as they are charging towards the upper rank. the scene continues in slow motion.

25 meters......

10 meters.......

5  meters......

A meter.....

An inch...

"What?" The blade did reached Akaza, but..

...

...

...

The sounds of clashing swords ringed them in their ears. the impact was so destructive that their blade was split into two pieces.

-____-____-____-____-

Taisho Secret:

• Tsugikuni, Y/n. He can switch two breathing styles without any efforts! anymore than two, though, could cause lung failure.

"Be careful out there!!" A soft voice said.

.

.

.

.

.

𝖂𝖍𝖊𝖓 one upper moon dies, the others get summoned back to the castle.