𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑽

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Last night was a mistake.."

"I know, I know, but... I'm sorry."

"It's all right, Irri. It won't change anything."

Irri smiled at that, a look of gratitude washing over her face as Daenerys smiled and began to walk towards her bed where a purple Qarthian dress was sprawled out.

"Could you help me with this, please?"

Irri smiles, nodding.

"Of course, Khaleesi."

꧁~~~~~~꧂

Parties were not Daenerys' thing at all. Celebratory balls, great feasts, extravagant dances, whatever the name of the celebration may be, it did not matter. Daenerys did not enjoy them. She felt too open. Too exposed. Too many people that stare and gawk at her, seeing her beauty and nothing else. Seeing what they can get. They measure her by what they can get or take. And that's why she doesn't like parties.

And not only what people could take from her in a political sense, but what they can get out of her physically. She's found in the Dothraki, women were treated like cattle often. Breading animals meant for, well, breading. But every now and again, she saw women getting around with other women, a show for their husbands. And she's also found that in Qarth, it was almost no different. Daenerys spoke with only three different women thus far, and two of them openly flirted with her shamelessly. Men, women, anyone really. The attention bothered her.

She saw two of her Bloodriders try picking away at a golden statue littered with jewels, and Jorah stopping them. They argued quietly a little in Dothraki, so that the Qarthians might not understand them. That argument ended with Jorah winning and the blood of her blood walking away annoyed, but not before snatching a golden goblet.

🔥🔥🔥

🔥🔥🔥

"..and you must visit the night market. The Qartheen night market is like no night market you've ever seen."

Daenerys glanced beside her, almost jumping as she forgot she was just talking to a Qarthian lady, whom had her eyes set on her. It bothered her.

"Um..what is a night market?"

Daenerys asked, sounding sheepish as she did not understand. The woman only gasped, a smile spreading on her lips as she raised her exotic looking brows traced with gold.