𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 3

Depuis le début

"Nova."

As I shot at the people shooting I realized that the bullets were Navy bullets.

"Guys those are Navy bullets!"

"HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT!" Longnose sherkied in my ear.

"I MADE THE DAMN BULLETS!"

"YOU WORK FOR THE NAVY!!"

"NO I DON'T WORK FOR THE NAVY, LISTEN THAT OLD FUCK THAT SEATS ON HIS THROWN AND SELLS OUR WEAPONS TO THE NAVY FOR MONEY!"

"THERE'S KIDS IN HERE!" I shouted.

"(FIRST NAME) (LAST NAME) COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR HEAD!"

I thought about it I looked around at the bar women and children screaming and crying I didn't realize someone went hella wrong when I felt a liquid on the ground seeping into my pants I looked down daisy was bleeding out the tips of her Clementine hair were dyed red her rose eyes were dull and tired as her tan hand clutched onto her chest.

"Shit, shit, SHIT!"

I looked on my left side to see if Jeremiah was alright the poor kid looked horrified to see his friend is such pain. I sunk back down behind the table.

"HEY HEY HEY I NEED A FUCKING DOCTOR!!" I yelled as I put pressure on the wound.

"I'M A DOCTOR!" The little deer yelled back and crawled over to Daisy.

"Okay good now you need to get the hell outta here, Jeremiah Jeremiah LISTEN TO ME!"

He jumped up slightly and looked up at me.

"I'm about to do something really fucking stupid, but I need your help when I do what I'm about to do, they're gonna stop shooting go behind the bar you see the waitress?" He looked the nodded his head.

"Good you need to the pirates outta here I think there's horses in the back and if there ain't none steal some then go to the cabin we've gotta get Daisy the hell out of here, can you do that for me?"

"But what about you?"

"Forget about me they only want me I'll be the distraction and I didn't get shot, did I?"

"No."

I looked at longnose and the orange-haired girl to make sure they heard my plan they both nodded.

"Y'all heard that shit right? So get your friends and follow Jeremiah. On the count of three, okay?"

He nodded his head.

"1."

"2."

"3."

 "Daze

"Daze."

I summoned a smoke grenade to cause mass confusion so everyone could get out except for me.

"STOP SHOOTING I'M (FIRST NAME) (LAST NAME) I SURRENDER!!" I shouted with my hands in the air and slowly walked to the front door. As I walked the navy started running towards the pirates but it's not like they would catch up to them anyways.

The moment I stepped out of the bar I was forced onto the ground by the navy men and cuffed then thrown into a carriage.

the moment I was put in the carriage there was a doctor next to me with a syringe in his hands and that asshole was trying to put that shit in me.

I kicked it out of his hand and the bastard tried to get it and I stomped on his back and then his head until he was unconscious

I kicked the door open and the cartilage was moving fast but I needed to get the hell outta here so like any sane person I jumped out of a moving vehicle I fell on the ground hard and slid on my back.

"Jesus that hurt like hell," I said in pain as I stood up still ready to get the hell outta here.

With my hands still behind my back I found the nearest alleyway and I stumbled a little.

With all the adrenaline running through my body I didn't realize until now that the cuffs were sea prism. Then bad went to terrible I heard voices and I hid behind a dumpster and stayed waiting for the voices to start again.

"Where is she!"

"I don't-I don't know she beat me unconscious when I tried to Inject her with the Sedative but I thought it would have been easier with the sea prism stone!"

I heard a huge thud.

"I don't think you fucking understand the prince is looking for her! We need her unharmed and alive!"

As I listened to their conversation I felt a prick in my neck I knew I'd been got.

"Shit." Was the last thing I muttered before falling into a deep sleep.

That hehe moment when you wrote the first part of this chapter in a diff doc then you look back on the past chapter and realise it doesn't make sense