𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 3

"What?"

"What?"

"You seem to be confused give me my money back," I say after I push Sanji off my chest and walk over to the girl.

"H-hold on a second," Usopp said trying to stop me.

"Okay, I'll give you 3 seconds to give me back my money before I get it myself."

"What are you talking about?" She asks as if I don't what she did.

"Okay, you wanna go that way alright."

"3."

"2."

"1."

My money had not been given back and I'm prepared to keep my promise. I bent down to her level I could see the stack of berries slightly sticking out of her chest. I looked up at her and smiled as if nothing was wrong and that she was in a false sense of security. My hand slithered into her shirt. I could feel her body jump slightly and when my hand pulled out a stack of berry I straighten my back so I could look down at her.

"I may be a thief but don't forget I'm also a woman."

"(FIRST NAME)! It's the sheriff he's looking for you again!" Another child shouted as he ran into the bar.

"Shit, where is he right now?"

"I saw him running over here you gotta hide!!"

As soon as Jeremiah had said that bullets came flying into the bar I flipped the table to act as some type of coverage then quickly pulling the two children towards me the rest of the pirates followed and took cover except Sanji, Zoro and Luffy our waitress was hidden behind the bar slightly had her head sticking out and she quickly brought up her hand as if to say come here. I didn't even realize Luffy had inflated himself with air deflecting all the bullets this gave me a chance to call upon my weapon.

 I didn't even realize Luffy had inflated himself with air deflecting all the bullets this gave me a chance to call upon my weapon