Todo rolls his eyes, smiling despite Iida's teasing. "Ass," he quips back, holding out his arms for the other boy.

Iida crawls over, sitting up as todo jumps on him wrapping his arms around Iida's neck, nose nuzzling into the other's cheek. iida immediately moves his arm behind Shoto's knees, picking the boy up bridal style. He always finds it amusing that even though Todo is very insistent on being dominant in certain things, he also loves to be coddled in moments like these. It's one of the many things Iida loves, mostly because it shows that Todo isn't afraid to show his softer side to the blue-haired boy, something that can only make a certain smile more obvious at the mere thought.

Humming, Iida carries the duo to their well-sized bathroom, placing his better half on the sink counter. Turning, he starts up the shower, shutting the door because, according to Shoto, "it's like we're in a shit porno if we get the place all steamy; don't you want to be in a shit porno with me, Iida?" and yeah; Iida will never admit it, but the idea of being in a shit porno with Todo sounds exciting and sexy.

Shoto lets out a soft whine, causing Iida to roll his eyes and smile fondly. He makes his way over between two beautiful thighs, large hands resting and fingers splaying on top perfectly as he leans into Todo's personal space, nose bumping into his nose.

Todo tries to go cross-eyes in order to look Iida in the eye but quickly gives up, and before he knows it, Iida has a pair of soft lips on his. Even after the many times, the 21-year-old has felt those lips against his, it's still the best kiss he's ever experienced.

Iida knows it'll only take a few short seconds for Todo to get bored of the chaste kisses they're currently sharing, and he mentally pats himself on the back because he's right.

Before long,  Iida can feel a tongue prodding against his lips. Feeling a bit like playing hard to get (though they both know Todo will get his way, Todo always gets his way when it comes to Iida and, really, most people), Iida keeps his mouth shut, pausing the movement of his lips. This only extracts a whine from the more petite boy, his prodding becoming more forceful and demanding. Still, Tenya refuses to open the temple that is his gorgeous mouth, opting to smirk against Todo's mouth instead.

Big mistake.

A few seconds later, Iida feels Todo's teeth sink into his bottom lip, and his eyes roll because of course Todo is playing dirty; he's already proven what a dirty boy he is just a mere twenty minutes ago.

Iida lets Todo as he snakes his tongue into the older boy's mouth, tongue exploring territory to a map he knows by heart, still eager to take in everything it has to offer even though he's had Iida countless times before. He always comes back for more.

Shoto massages his tongue against Tenya's. Upon deciding that he is indeed ready to get wet, he scoots his bum forward more, wrapping pale legs around Iida's waist and squeezing meaningfully.

Iida smiles lifting Shoto off the counter without breaking the kiss, an arm going around the back of Todo's upper thighs and the other snakes around Todo's back, holding him close.

Iida makes his way over to the shower, doing his best to open the door without letting Todo go. In the end, he has to hope Todo is clutching on tightly enough to him as he moves an arm to open the shower. Immediately, the two boys are surrounded by steam and the way that Todo's rutting against Iida and making small keening noises only ensures that things are only going to get hotter.

Shutting the door, Iida presses Todo up against the shower wall, earning a loud groan from the beautiful boy clutching onto him for dear life. Finally disconnecting their lips, Iida's travelled down, starting at the corner of todo's and arriving at the destination of the other boy's neck. Immediately, Iida takes to marking him, intending to make sure everyone knows who Todo really belongs to.