But things right now were different... Your parents were alive, and you were going to find out how and why.

Finally being able to stand up without falling, you tasted a metallic liquid in your mouth. Spitting out blood on the concrete, you wipe your mouth with your sleeve.

They made the wrong choice of sending you there. it's ironic how they sent you to the one place full of inorganic material, this was practically a playground for you to play in!

You tossed your head back, not being able to hold back your laughter.
How stupid can they be? You questioned. Your face became dark, the only light emitting from your face was your eyes. Smirking at their surprised faces, you waved your hand to motion for them.

"Come at me!" You yelled levitating the chains that hung around your neck, the daggers pointing towards the villains.

All at once, they start attacking.

Using your chains to wrap around the villains, you threw them in random directions. Your mind was completely blank, memories of your parents flashing through your head.

'Well AllMight may not be here, but I'm sure your parents would love to have you back.' Those words were playing in your head on loop. Like a broken radio playing an awful song over, and over again.

You could barley breath, oxygen was barley making it's way to your lungs. The adrenaline pumping through your vines was your only lifeline right now.

'I can't breathe!'

You kept going. Twisting your body left and right to capture more villains with your chains. You lift the metal poles around you to fly around them, preventing them from running away.

'Please!'

'They were alive' was the only thing your brain can think.

The overwhelming feeling of bloodlust washed over you, your body was fighting on its own. Having no control over your actions, it was like your body was on autopilot. Aiming one of your daggers at one of the villain's heads, a figure moves to step in front of you.

'Make it stop!'

"Y/N!" Ojiro yells, his hands shielding his face from your dagger that was inches away from impaling him.

Your eyes widen, deactivating your quirk. All objects that were once in your control dropped to the floor, allowing the villains to escape.

'What was I about to do?!' You look down at your trembling hands. You could only stare down in horror.

"Hey! We have to go, we can't stay here!" He says getting your attention, outstretching his hand to grasp your wrist.

'Why is he here? I was about to kill you for Kami's sake!!'

"I'm alive aren't I?" he stated, startling you from your thoughts. "Were friends and friends step in whenever they're in danger."

"How-?"

"You said it out loud" he responded.

"Oh... Thank you" you mumbled that last part, but you couldn't help but smile 'You guys were friends'. Those words are probably the only positive thing you've heard since you got here.