It's Here! A Mazin!

Start from the beginning

Shinji: Father...

Gendo: We're moving out

Misato: Moving out!? But unit 00 is still in crip statis! Huh?! You can't be serious to use unit 01?!

Ritsuko: we have no other option

Misato: But Rei can't pilot it! She's still injured! We have no pilot!

Ritsuko: we just received one.

Misato: But Rei took months to sync with her Eva! He just got here!

Ritsuko: all we need him to do is sit in the cockpit, nothing more.

Misato: But...

Ritsuko: listen defeating that angel is our ultimate priority. And we have someone who has a chance to sync with the Eva so we must use it. You understand captain katsuragi?

Shinji: I'll Do It!

Everyone looks at shinji suddenly with surprises expressions even Gendo.

Misato: You will?

Shinji: Of course! Humanity's future is relying on this Eva 01 that my mother built! And if I need to pilot it then so be it.

Ritsuko: huh...

Misato: that's really brave of you shinji

Gendo (mind): guess we won't need to bring out the injured Rei

Gendo: alright wel-

The place starts to shake from the 3d angels rampage. A piece of the ceiling starts to fall and is about to crush shinji when suddenly the Eva moves on its own and protects shinji with its right arm.

Ritsuko: the Eva... it Moved in its own...

Shinji: Alright then! It's settled! Eva 01! We're Partners from here on out! We'll defend humanity's future with everything we got!

The Eva's eyes light up as if it's responding.

Ritsuko: amazing... could it have been timing from a power outlet or was it the Eva itself?

Gendos mind: (this personality is not what he should have been. He should have been weak and scared)

Gendo: alright. Everyone get to stations

Shinji: mrs. Ritsuko! How do I get in the Eva!?

Ritsuko: come with me and I'll show you!

Shinji followed rits to the entry plug and he sits in it with the clips on his head.

Shinji: I'm ready at any time!

Then red water starts to fill up the tube!

Shinji: Hey! I don't want to drown!

Ritsuko: calm down shinji, it's lcl, it's breathable liquid, it's meant to help connect you to the Eva.

Shinji: why dose it smell and taste like blood!? Not sure if it's my mum but whoever designed it to be blood is stupid!

This annoyed Ritsuko deeply... being called stupid by a 14 old.

Ritsuko: we'll talk about what's stupid lat-

Maya: Synchro rate at 29 percent!

Ritsuko: What!? Incredible! For a first time. We might actually be able to do this!

Misato: Shinji ready!?

Shinji: Yes Me! And Eva 01 are ready!

Misato: alright Eva 01! Launch!