Legend

Once upon a time ( yall know where this is going), there was a honest young man. One day, he was lost in the woods, the woods were full of mist, he continue walking through the mist, saw a slightly light shining through the mist. The young man asked if someone was there. Only to hear a female voice answering him. 'Who are you?' A girl about the age of 14 or 15 asked the young man. The young man looked at the girl, the girl wore beautiful and yet many layers of kimono, her hair was white and gold decorations shine under the moon light. Behind her were two young man with katana strapped around their waist, looking at him with unpleasant glares. The young man couldn't help but shiver. 'Are you lost?' The girl asked. The young man slightly nodded his head. The girl leaded the young man into her house that looks like a yukaku. The young man looked around at the house, the girl let him stay at her place for a few days. The young man spend great times at the girl's place. And slowly falls in love with a maiden who works at the girl's place. As the day he's about to leave, he confessed to the maiden. The maiden accepted, with the girl's largest blessing, they went back to the young man's village and got married. On the day of their marriage, as the young man went to see the maiden, only to see a huge spider wearing the same white veil as the maiden. The spider quickly ran away as the young man start chasing it. After some confronting, it was revealed that the maiden was a spider shaped monster all along and the girl was not a normal girl but instead the mother of the monsters. The young man didn't care about the true appearance of the maiden and accepted the true side of the maiden and they became a happy couple. The next day, the young man found boxes of gold and silver and boxes full of beautiful silk in his room, those were gifts for the young man as not only marrying the spider and also accepting the unexpected side of the maiden.

A delinquent who lives in the same village as the young man heard the story of how the young man got his bride and decided to find the house. The girl greeted him within the woods, he left the house with a maiden as his future bride. On his way to see his bride, before the wedding, he saw a wolf in his bride's wedding dress, in shock of the monster being his bride, he threw a knife at the monster, only to see the girl appeared from no where and took his heart out. As the delinquent slowly closes his eyes, only to see his bride with tears in her eyes following the girl to where she originally belongs.