Chapter 5: Rooftop Meet Up

Start from the beginning

"....Tim, the gala message had the letter J at the end. Who else would it be?"

"Hear me out" Tim put his hands "What happens if someone new is coming to the scene and is using the joker as a way to get our attention? The Joker is probably the most famous crazy guy ever. They could be messing with us" Though Robin chipped in to disagree Batman nodded "That's a good point. Look for anything that seems odd. Even the smallest stuff. It doesn't need to be directly to the joker" He turned to the Red Hood who was slightly ignoring him. Batman had tried reaching out more but nothing seemed to work. He knew he did wrong, He knew the failures and disappointments he has caused. But couldn't Jason tell he was trying?

The batmobile arrived and soon Batman, Red Robin, and Robin jumped in. Nightwing was joining the Red Hood on his motorcycle to get back home. As they zoomed across the city they silently hoped no more crime was needed to be solved. All they needed was their beds.

Tim voiced called to everyone "Hey guys, I don't think Scarlet is asleep. So be extra quiet"

"She's up at 4 am?" Bruce said disapprovingly. That was a note he needed to talk to her about.

"Her sleep time has been so messed up ever since she went to-" Tim nudged Damian before he mentioned the party. Dick then asked what he meant "OH ever since she went for those sleepovers....at her friend's...." Jason then raised an eyebrow while driving and asked " Tim are you sure Scarlet has been home all night?" Tim quickly said yeah as he met Bruce's gaze. Tim then texted quickly on the boy's chat to explain everything.

Tim - Okay so... You know that party Bruce said no to?...She went to it and is quite tipsy

Dick - How much.....

Tim - Too much that Bruce might shout.....

Damian - Which party? Who was there?

Tim - Sammy Cloud...

"She's an idiot" Jason spoke out loud seeing the messages. He realised his microphone was on and covered up by saying how someone was in the way. Making sure his microphone to Bruce was off, he turned on his text-to-speech.

Jason - She's in so much trouble.

Tim - OKay okay you can tell her off. But please not Bruce

Dick - It's fine. We will get it sorted.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saying a quick goodnight to Bruce the boys all went to their rooms. Though they all secretly got together to get into Scarlet's room to make sure she was okay. They changed before into PJs and ruffled hair as if they just haven woken up.

From Tim's window, a few away from Scarlet's room, they jumped onto her balcony. She gained the privilege of having such a nice space to sit outside. Views of the gardens were picture perfect and the privacy from the noise and people was top tier.

"Scarlet" Tim whispered. They thought about breaking in her window door to her room but worried Bruce would know. After a couple of calls, the curtains moved and she opened the door for them to enter. Scarlet couldn't stay for long as she rushed to her en-suite to throw up again. The boys looked at each other before going over to her. Dick held her hair before she began speaking quietly "I didn't want to wake you" Tim said how they just wanted to make sure you were safe.....and were sorry that Jason found out.

"How could you?" Jason whispered shouted "I told you to avoid that party because I know the guys there suck. And you-" pointing towards Tim "Should have said sooner" Before he could complain more Damian defended Scarlet "Jason, you act as if you've never snuck out before"

"Damian, I helped her so many times sneak out. I don't care she's being a normal kid" Jason turned "But I know bad parties when I hear them"

"Sorry, sorry" Scarlet wanted the complaining to stop as she stumbled to bed. She had a wee bucket beside her incase anything bad happened. Dick looked at his little sister and sighed "Well you will know next time not to drink too much" Scarlet then giggled drunkenly but stopped knowing it wasn't a good time. Tim started speaking until they heard something from her closet. Jason gave the most vicious death glare.

"Scarlet, I swear if a boy is in there-"

"EW gross" Scarlet stuck her tongue out "As if I would hook up while your staying"

"EWwwww"

After more discussions the group calmed down and decided to sleep in Scarlet's room that night. She softly fell asleep as her hand fell beside the bucket. Hoping the drunken hang over in the morning wouldn't be too bad.

Hi guys! Thanks foreading! Btw the next chapter will focus on Scarlet more so don't worry.