"Woah. Wonder who's renting that out." Ainisa whispers into my ear after she breifly thanks the man. I nod in agreement as we continue to walk to elevator.

"Who knows." I shrug, not really caring.

"I hope it's a hot mafia boss." She giggles pressing the down button on the elevator. "Like in your little wattpad stories." I laugh while still staring at my phone while we walk down the long hallway.

"Hell yeah." Ainisa laughs as I continue to giggle then checking my phone to see that it was close to 5pm. I wonder how much longer they would take?

The elevator opens and we press the main lobby's button. As we waited for the elevator to reach the floor me and Ainisa converse about different things we could do while we wait for the boys.

Me and Ainisa exit the elevator quickly and start making our way through the casino. We take in all of the people gambling and all of the shops. I notice to the left of us was a boba place in the food court.

"Ainisa, look." I point to the boba place. "Oh fuck yeah. Let's go." Ainisa grabs my hand and we run like children to the boba shop. We look at the menu for a moment and decide to just get the classic ones.

After paying for our drinks, we went to a table to wait for our drinks we talk for a while.

"Is Santiago and Salvador coming to the concert?" I just shrug to the question. My twin brothers are alike but so different. Salvador is stern and more mature than Santiago. But they're both so supportive so I'd guess that they'd be here. Especially, because it's Vegas.

As soon as we hear our order called out we collect our drinks and happily leave the hotel and to the parking garage.

While heading to the parking garage, we decide to fuck around a little bit before hanging out with our friends.

We start running up the stairs to get on top of the garage. After finding the right spot, we set up Ainisa's phone on the floor to record a video and decided to race each other, me winning of course.

"You cheated." Ainisa huffs and puffs as she picks up her phone from the floor. I laugh at her and run down the stairs as she follows.

"I did not." I say looking towards her as we reached the bottom of the stairs.

"You know what we should do?" Ainisa says as I turn to look at her again as we get into our rental car. "Hm?"

"We should go to check out the convention center." She suggests. I agree and Ainisa starts to drive to the place where we would be preforming one of the biggest shows of our career.

I finish my boba as we walk up to the entrance of the convention center, deciding to talk to one of the managers of the center to see if we could look around the area before we preform tomorrow.

"Hi! How can I help you today?" The lady in the front desk asks.

"Hi! We're preforming here tomorrow and we were wondering if we could look around before then?" Ainisa asks the lady. She looked slightly irritated, she likely thought we were playing a prank.

"You two are Ukiyo? Do you have any form of id to prove who you are?" She says with slight attitude as she pulls up something on her computer, likely our information. We show her our id's and even our passports.