"Good," Luther said, all of them turning to face him. "Because you're coming with us." 

     "This should be interesting," Five said, rolling his eyes. 

     "Where to?" Ivy asked, crossing her arms. 

     "Sparrow Academy," Sloane answered. 

     "The world's ending, so I think it's time we put our petty bullshit aside and work together on this Kugelblitz," Luther said, nodding confidently. 

     "Yeah? Or what?" Diego asked, Lila sighing as Five and Ivy were already walking away. 

     "Or Stanley won't be the last of us to disappear," Lila told him. "Come on." They all caved, and followed Luther and Sloane back to the Sparrow Academy.

~*~

     Most of the Umbrella Academy was stood in the library of the Sparrow Academy, sitting and waiting for the Sparrows to get there. Ivy was scratching her wrists, trying to keep her sweat under control as she was also suffering massive paranoia. 

     "What if they're gonna kill us?" Ivy asked. "I mean you. I can't die. What if they try to kill you? I can't promise I won't kill every single person in this room." 

     "They're not going to kill me, Ivy. You would kill them before they had the chance to," Five responded. "Also, you're just paranoid. It's the psychosis talking." 

     "Yeah, I wish you could conveniently have that panic room brought along with you everywhere in like the form of a bracelet or something so this doesn't happen," Ivy said, scratching at her wrist again. "God, can we get this over with? What is taking so long?" 

     "Welcome," Fei said as her, Ben, and Sparrow Ivy entered the room also scratching at her wrists. "Please make yourselves at home." 

     "Bitch, this is our home," Allison muttered, puffing smoke out of her mouth. 

     "Excuse me?" Fei asked, sitting down and looking at her. 

     "Jellybean?" Luther questioned, holding a tray of them out to Fei. 

     "Where the hell is Viktor and Klaus?" Diego asked. 

     "With our luck, probably Kugelblitzed by now," Five said with a sigh. 

     "You're a dark little dude sometimes," Diego stated, Five shrugging. 

     "Ooh, what happened to your hand?" Fei asked, pointing to Diego. 

     "Okay! Can we get this over with so I can get that little bitch out of here so I can stop scratching my neck and sweating?" Sparrow Ivy asked, Umbrella Ivy nodding quickly. 

     "I agree! Completely," she said. "I hate this place." 

     "Everyone, sit down," Ben instructed them. 

     "'Please' would be nice," Diego said. Umbrella Ivy stood to jump at him, Five catching her and pulling her back. She fought against him, Diego holding his arms up as Ivy stopped struggling and sat back in her chair. Luther struggled to talk for a second, shifting back and forth before stopping and smiling. 

     "So, uh... This is kidna nice, right?" he asked. "All of us here together. One big happy family." He then leaned down to Sloane. "I feel like I'm sweating. Am I sweating?" 

     "No, you're fine," she whispered. 

     "Look, I know there's been bad blood between us. Whatever. Bygones, right?" Ben asked, Diego raising his hand. "Question?"