''I will.'' She smiles as they kiss and continue making out.

The two had been going back and forth to see each other and this would be easier on them. Plus, Branch got his old job back, but they fired Sky while Branch and Trollex took over the company.

''Come with me I have someone I want you to meet.'' Branch said.

They went to a graveyard and up to a gravestone it was still a bit light out.

''Poppy, I'd like you to meet my grandma Rosiepuff. Grandma this is Poppy my girlfriend I thought you two would like to meet.'' He said holding Poppy's hand.

Poppy got on her knees and looked at the gravestone.

''Hi Rosiepuff, it's an honor to finally meet you. I've heard a lot about you, and you sound wonderful, and I promise to take good care of your grandson.'' She said.

Her and Branch stood there spending time with Rosiepuff.

A month later...

''Well, there we go the last of the boxes unpacked.'' Branch said looking around the nice cozy apartment.

''It looks great.'' Poppy said from behind wrapping his arm around his waist.

He then turns around and backs her to the wall and kisses her. She tilted her head and kisses back.

''Branch.'' She giggles.

''I'm just getting started.'' He said lifting her up and they ran to the bedroom.

Once in their room Branch and Poppy undressed each other and he climbs over her.

''Is the handsome tiger going to attack his prey?'' She smirks.

''Oh yeah.'' He then kisses her neck playfully as she squeals. He then pushes his dripping hard cock inside of her.

''F-Fuck Branch. ~'' She moans as her legs wiggle.

''Yeah, say my name.'' He kisses her as he thrusts wildly hitting her g-spot.

''Ahh B-B-Branch! ~'' She whimpers at the feeling.

He French kisses her as her fingers dig into his back.

''Branch.''

''I'm close.'' He said.

He came inside of her as she released, and they laid there on the bed.

''Having sex in your office really had us on a limit.'' Branch said.

''I know but it was fun, and this is fun.'' She kisses him.

''It was.'' He kisses her.

A year later....

Branch was at his grandma's gravestone, and he placed flowers on the ground.

''Hey grandma. Sorry I haven't been around much. Life has been crazy with taking over the job, being in a relationship and I know it's no excuse for not coming to visit... But I need your advice with something.''

He got on his knees and pulled out a small box opening to reveal a ring. ''I'm going to do it. I'm going to propose to Poppy, she has made me happy and honestly, we couldn't be closer, what do you think?'' He asked her.

''Branch.''

He turned and saw Peppy who came over and nodded. ''Peppy.''

''I figured I might find you here.'' He said.

''Yeah, I try to come visit my grandma when I can.'' Branch said.

''I used to come visit her a lot to. She was a special friend and to be honest we actually talked about you and Poppy. She once said that she could see the two of you being together. And I see that she is right.'' Peppy said.

''Yeah, I came here for some advice.'' He said.

Peppy looked over and saw the box. ''Is that what I think it is?''

''Yes, I was asking grandma if she thinks I should propose to Poppy.'' He said.

''Branch that's wonderful I know Poppy will be so happy. I can't speak for Rosipuff, but you have my permission and blessing.'' Peppy said shaking Branch's hand.

''Thanks.'' Branch said.

A week later....

Poppy had just gotten back from lunch that she was supposed to have with Branch, but he canceled last minute which she was a bit disappointed.

''Poppy.'' Quincy said.

''Sheriff.'' She spoke.

''I have an old inmate taht you need to see so he is the next one.'' Quincy said.

Poppy raised an eyebrow. ''Ok, um yeah, I'll get on that.''

She went to her office and saw Hickory and Delta talking and smiling at her.

Poppy walked into her office. ''Alright who do I have the pleasure of seeing today?''

''It's me.''

She was shocked to see Branch in his old orange jumpsuit as he stood up and went over.

''Branch! What are you doing here?''

''This is where we met, and I figured this would be the perfect place.'' He said.

The others stood outside the doorway.

''Poppy Bell, I love you and if not for you I would still be in here, but I just want to say you are my everything and it's been amazing being with you... Poppy will you marry me?'' He asked on his knee and pulling out the ring.

The pink troll was at a loss for words. ''Yes.'' She said happily.

He picked her up and kissed her.

A year later....

Branch and Poppy had just said there I do's and were sealing it with a kiss as he dips her.

The two went on their honeymoon and then came back a week later. With great news they were expecting a baby.

6 months later Branch and Poppy welcomed a baby girl named Tulip and all lived happily ever after.

Here we go enjoy and thanks for reading. I have another one coming a squeal to Love Affair stay tuned.