Going between the vehicles , overtaking other bikes we were escaping from then.

When suddenly Taehyung turned the bike inside the forest as it would be confusing for the pilot to be able to shoot us in there.
We heard it's sound above us and soon Taehyung turned around , confusing the pilot as we went back on the highway while the pilot still thinking we're in the forest.
He drove even more fast , what if they got our plan and started following us again.
I looked around and saw ocean in front of us , we went ahead and Taehyung stopped the bike infront of a restaurant who's back faced the ocean. It was beautiful , but this moment wasn't the one to enjoy the place. He parked the bike in the parking slot while driving it through the pull which was connected to the restaurant in front sort of like a ramp it was.
We got off hurriedly as he grabbed my wrist again and dragged me inside.
As soon as we went inside , the guards , waiters and receptionist stood up still while looking at us , only they knew how powerful Taehyung was and having him there wasn't a good sign , they were scared but then he went towards the receptionist and said something to him .
He showed us a way through the crowd, that were the families eating peacefully as they didn't knew about Taehyung. Only the staff knew. Soon we reached infront of a small room in the corner of the room where people were eating.
Taehyung made me go inside , and said something before leaving.
Taehyung: stay here and .... Don't.you.dare.to.move.out.of.here. till i come back! Did u get it??
I nodded but before I could ask he shut the door and went away. I saw him going away through the tiny holes on the door. A shiver went down my back as i saw him leaving . I felt as if something is going to happen now.

I stood there in that conjusted place , wasn't able to move at all. Ofc nobody can even guess I would be hiding over here. I was safe but was Taehyung?
I looked outside watching families happily eating together. Kids talking with their parents while they shared smiles watching em speak so cutely. It was all so lovely until I heard a gun shot!
Everyone got shook as they stood up from their places and started looking at the direction from where they heard the gun shot.
I wasn't able to see the entrance anymore due to ppl blocking my way as they stood up from their seats.

A/n's pov
The ppl who were following you both in the helicopter saw the bike outside the restaurant and found out you both might be there. (Argh damn it!)
(But if they saw the bike but not Taehyung then ....? Could it be some part of Tae's plan?)
They came inside and shot a gun in the air before entering to catch every body's attention.
Your heart started beating faster at this time. You were feeling insecure and were even scared as you were all alone! You didn't even know what this vampire world is , if u could u would give your best in fooling the enemies , but you didn't know anything which always scared you!
Man 1: did u see a girl with a man here?
Receptionist: there are s-so many out there s-sir. How w-would-
Man 1: shut up and answer me! You know very well what I'm asking for!

Receptionist looked down and so did other staff members. The ppl in front moved a bit making u see what's going on. You gasped and covered your mouth as u saw them here!
You were praying for Taehyung to be safe !
Man 2: tell us where you've kept them!?
No body spoke even a word. It was pin drop silence only the sound of the waves crashing the rocks outside was being heard!
Man 3: so you're not going to answer like that are you!?
Suddenly they grabbed a lil girl there and pointed the gun on her head!
Everyone gasped and started whispering!
Girl: eomma!!
Her mom: leave her pls!!!
She begged as that lil girl started crying!

Man 3: shut up! If you don't tell me where they are I'll kill her right away no mercy! And with her y'all too!
I gulped as i remembered Taehyung's words.
Y/n(thinks): Taehyung: Don't leave the place before I come!
I was interrupted by my thoughts because of these men!
Man 2: if you don't come out you'll watch them die in front of you!
Man 1: i know you're here! Come out!!!!