His hand on her cheek, he stroke over it, trying to wipe away the tear which slowly ran down.
"It's fine. Everything is going to be okay." He said, trying to be convinced of his sayings.

"We're going to fix this Y/N." He rushed with his words, softy pressing his hand onto the place where the wound is. She left out a painful moan, heavy breathing she looked into his eyes.

"I love you." She said hardly audible reaching for his cheek.

"No. No no no, Y/N, don't leave. Don't leave me." He stumbled over his own words, swallowing hard to suppress tears burning in his eyes.

"You'll be fine. I'll watch over you." She said with a low voice, closing her eyes, her hand slowly fell from his face.
He caught it, grabbed her hand tight. Trying to search after a pulse. Pressing the hand to his mouth, cover it with a half-hearted kiss, letting his tears finally fall.

He threw back his hand and wanted to left out a scream as...

... he finally shook up from his dream with the scream aching in his chest.
His breath went fast. Rubbing over his face with his hands, wiping away the sweat. Every night the same nightmare over and over again.

616 - He looked over to the left side of the bed. Finding it empty.
The pillow still smelt like her. Blooming and fresh like a field off flowers.

838 - She woke up to her alarm, telling her to get up. She looked to the right side of the bed.
Empty.
His pyjama shirt was still laying beneath the pillow. In case she missed him so much it hurt her to look at the empty space in her bed, flat and heart, she took it and pressed it to her chest to feel, at least a part of him, close.

616 - He walked through the big living room hall to the, in relative, smaller kitchen. He made coffee. A double espresso with one spoon of sugar. He knew it wouldn't have changed his tiredness but he was used to drink coffee back from his time as a surgeon.

838 - The water boiled in the kettle while she watched the flicker go green. Her favourite tea was the one with berries and apple and two sugar spoons. It always cheered her up a bit.

616 - He leaned against the counter, crossing his legs. Thinking back when she made her tea with the apple flavour and when she kissed him it was the only time he actually could taste the berries, which should be in this tea, too.

838 - She sat down at one of the chairs and checked her phone. When he was at the Sanctum earlier than she was awake, he usually send her a message. Now, only twitter informed her that Adele twittered something.
A look at the clock told her to make herself ready for work, patients did not like to wait and she had the morning and afternoon shift today.

616 - "Strange?" Wong called from the great hall.

He left out a sigh, wiped away the thought of Y/N and with a small finger snap he was in his usual blue robe. Not soon after that the cloak of levitation settled on his shoulders.

"What's the matter?" He asked Wong when he entered.
"There was a small incident with some guys from another universe, at least we presume it, which broke into Kama-Taj last night. They stole a very important book we urgently need back. " He explained.

Doctor Strange - One Shots || X Female On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara