"No i will not take any medication until i will be made sure that he is going to be okay." i said and shook my head.

"Avneetayy, what are you saying. He will be alright, you need to take the medication." bhai said and i again shook my head.

"But bhai, she said that he might have a permanent spinal cord injury and No, i will not, he took the bullet for me, he is in this condition because of me, so i deserve this pain, all of this wouldn't be happening, if he didn't come infront of me, he is here, in this situation because of me, aunt used to say true, i am a bad omen for everyone, first my parents and now him, i don't deserve to live, he could have let me die today." i said as i cried harder.

"Listen to me once, never, i say never call yourself a bad omen, you are not a bad omen, in fact you are too precious, that's why he risked his life to save you. You are not a bad omen, you are my sister, and i was never been this much happy, but then you came into our lives making our lives beautiful. Not only me, all of us are delighted to have you in our lives. Those who say you bad omen, are just jealous of you, because you are everything, that they can never be, so stop degrading yourself and stop crying, he will be alright and he has to be, after all he got a doctor wife, if these doctors failed then you are here to cure him, what's the tension?" he said the last part playfully, i chuckled lightly and broke the hug.

"Very well, now let's get your wounds dressed and now don't you dare to oppose me, he didn't took the bullet, just to see you all bruised and injured when he wakes up." he said as he wiped my tears.

"Okay." i whispered

"Mam come this way please." the sister said and i followed her. Bhai was coming with me but i told him to stay there.

"Are you sure avneetayy? I can come with you." he said.

"I will be fine bhai, you stay here, what if the doctor updates about him and no one is here." i said and he nodded.

"Okay." he said and kissed my forehead. I smiled at him and went for dressing.

The sister started doing my dressing, but my mind was thinking what if he actually had the spinal cord injury, his whole life would be ruined and i will never be able to forgive myself. I came out of my thoughts when sister spoke

"Alright mam, now you need rest." 

"No i don't need any rest, you only said about dressing, i am fine now and i am going." i said and stood up from the bed.

"But mam.." she started, but i glared at her.

"Okay you can go, but at least eat something, you lost blood and its essential for you to have something, otherwise you will collapse, then don't blame us." she said and rolled her eyes at me, seeing my stubbornness. I nodded and left.

I reached the O.T and saw bhai sitting there with a distant look on his face. I sat beside him and he looked towards me, as he sensed my presence.

"Avneetayy what are you doing here? You should be resting." he said.

"Bhai i promise i will rest later, when i will get to know about his condition, but till then please don't force me." i pleaded and he nodded with a sigh.

We were sitting in silence when a question popped in my mind.

"Bhai what happened there when he got sh..hot? And where is everyone else?" i asked him. I was only focused on him, at that time. I don't even know what happened to that bastard. If i ever get a chance i will kill him, with my bare hands. He killed my parents and now he shot Siddharth.

"The cops arrested the three of them. Deep, Daniel, Ashi and Roshni went with the cops to handle everything. Deep just called me after you left that they are coming here." he replied and I nodded.