Chapter: 27

Avneet pov:

I was shocked as hell when he pulled me closer to him. My back was pressed against his chest and his hands were holding my waist and then he kissed my forehead. My cheeks were burning and i am sure they will be more red then a tomato. Thank god the lights are off and my back is facing him otherwise i will be so embarrassed if he would have seen me. I was hell nervous due to the closeness between us, my breathing was fast and my heart was beating loudly and i have doubt that he might have heard it. Between all these i don't know when i fell asleep.

I woke up from a peaceful sleep. After ages i am feeling like i had a peaceful sleep. I was snuggled into a soft pillow and his hands were wrapped around me protectively giving me warmth.

But wait pillow don't have hands!! My eyes shot open and landed on the most perfect and handsome face i had ever seen in my whole life. Thick eyebrows, sharp nose, sharp jawline and a vein popped out at his forehead making him more attractive and handsome. I was admiring him when suddenly his grip around me tightened and i came out of my thoughts.

"Admiring your handsome husband." he said in his morning deep husky voice with eyes still closed, and shiver ran through my spine.

"N...No." i said with red cheeks and tried to get out of his hold but he tightened it more if that was even possible.

"Oh really, then why are you blushing?" he asked while smirking.

"I..I   a..am  just feeling cold, that's why." i lied

"What! Are you feeling cold? Wait here let me call the doctor." this time his tone was completely changed and it was worried. He was going to pick his phone from nightstand but i held his arm.

"I am ok its just a little bit cold, nothing to worry about." i said to him.

"Are you sure?" he asked 

"Yes." i said with a smile and he nodded

"Uhm can you leave me please?" i asked him, then he noticed his hands around my waist and quickly left me and suddenly i missed the warmth of his hands but i chose to ignore it.

I stood up from the bed and started going towards my room, when he said

"If you feel anything like cold and weakness immediately tell me, okay, cause i don't want to lose you." he said and whispered the last part which made me stop in my midtracks.

He don't want to lose me!! I thought. Does he really want me in his life or its all just a façade, but i nodded to him and entered my room.

After an hour i came out of my room after taking bath and dressed up in casuals. I went downstairs and he was already there doing something in his phone in the same clothes. He looked towards me for few seconds then resumed whatever he is doing. Wow is he a bipolar, now he is ignoring me. I also ignored him and sat on the couch opposite to him and started scrolling my phone.

" Tonight I have a business party to attend." he said suddenly making me look towards him. I raised my eyebrows in confusion.

"Okay then why are you telling me?" i asked with a confused face.

"You have to come with me." he said with a straight face.

"Why?" i exclaimed and stood up 

"Because you are my wife." he said with the same straight face and again went to his phone and i stood there all shocked.

"Being your wife  doesn't mean that you will order me anyhting." i said with a confidence in my voice and he stood up from his place.

He started coming towards me and i started moving backwards, he kept coming towards me until my back hit the wall. He keep his both hands on the wall caging me between him and the wall.