Chapter: 36

Avneet: 

Its been a week since he left and i am back to my normal routine. First college, then library, and at night back to home. He calls me almost everyday and we just talk  for few minutes until someone interrupts him and he had to hang up, but i don't mind it, his work is more important.

Right now i am getting ready for college and its my first exam today. I was collecting my essentials like hall ticket, ID card when my phone rang. I didn't see the caller id because i was in hurry.

"Yeah?" i said while running downstairs.

"Hey." a deep voice came from other side making me stop in midtracks.

"Oh, its you." i said composing myself. His voice only had this much effect on me, i thought  and shook my head.

" Yeah me, i guess you are in hurry that's why you didn't even checked the id." he joked and i nodded, but then i realized that he can't see me.

"Yes that's why." i answered 

"But why you called this early, is everything okay, are you okay?" i asked him with worry laced in my tone, because he never called at this time.

"Calm down my bullet train, everything is fine and i am also fine, i just called you to wish you." he said making me confuse.

"Wish me?" i asked him

"Yeah its your exam today, so all the best i know you are gonna rock it." he said and a wide smile broke onto my face.

"You remembered!?" i asked him with the smile never leaving my face.

"Of course i did." he replied.

"Well thank you so much." i said.

"And yeah Deep will drop you, i really wanted to be there but i can't help it and Dada is also busy with company issues, so at my place deep will drop you, i had told him already, he will be there." he said

"Actually i am going with ash, as she also have exam so we are going together." i replied him in a guilty tone because he had done this effort for me and here i am denying him.

"Don't worry you both can go with him." he said

"Its not needed Siddharth why are you bothering him, we will go." i said trying to convince him but how can i forget that he is Siddharth Nigam who never listens to anyone if he had decided something.

"No you are going with him, that's it end of discussion, don't argue with me." he said in a stern tone.

"Okay." i groaned.

"Better." he said.

I was about to answer him when i heard the car horn.

"I guess he came, i should go now." i said while going outside.

"Ok, once again all the best." he said.

"Thank you." i replied with a smile and then we hang up.

When i reached outside Deep was here.

"Hey Bhabhi jaan." he said in an excited tone and i glared at him.

"Oh i apologize, Avneet." he said while gulping down his salvia.

"Yeah better be." i replied still glaring him.

"Now can you please stop glaring, you are scaring me woman." he said and i stopped glaring him.

"Aww The Randeep Rai is scared of me." i teased him.

"Hell yeah, your husband also scares the shit out of me and you too, you know you both are best for each other, i even got a hashtag for you two # the scariest couple." he said and i started hitting him.