MO - 1

3rd POV

While Orel swept the floor, he took a look around the place out of boredom. As expected, he saw many adult toys and boxes line the shelves. Blushing, he moved to another section that seemed to be of a way different aesthetic. Of course, it still had a few toys tucked away here and there, yet it wasn't nearly as overwhelming as the rest of the store.

There were diapers and baby bottles, pacifiers and onesies. This caught Orels eye, and he got up closer to examine their designs, fascinated. Stephanie walked by with boxes in her hands and paused when she saw Orel. "Stuffs' cute, huh?"

"Oh!" He jumped and giggled nervously, holding the broom to his chest. "Yeaa, aheh, I didn't know you had all this." Stephanie emptied her hands and paced over to the young boy. "Yep! You would be surprised at how many people are into it. It's always a nice refresher seeing this when your looking at other things all day." She reached up to feel the fabric of one of the many adult baby onesies.

"...why's it here? I don't understand." Orel said, eyes full on wonder. Stephanie thought for a moment, not sure if it was a good idea to explain this to him, yet she continued anyway. "Uhm, well, some adults like to pretend they're littler than they are sometimes. These sippy cups and diapers help them to fully enjoy how they're feeling, and give them basically a safe space."

OreL latched onto her waist. "You think...a kid could do that?" Surprised, Stephanie chuckled and patted the brunettes head. "Well, why not? If it makes you happy then that's all that matters."

He held on tighter, looking up at Stephanie with a pleading look. "Really??" Now laughing, the woman nodded and pointed towards the shelves. "Tell you what, I'll buy you whatever you want from here and you can tell me if you like it or not. Sound fair?" Orel smiled wide and bounced up and down, ecstatic. He immediately pulled away and after a bit of decision making, chose a baby blue pacifier with glitter sprinkled over it. "This one please!"

After they paid for the item, Orel quickly ripped into the package and gawked at his new present. He put the nub into his mouth and felt immediate comfort. As a thank you, he ran over to Stephanie and jumped up into her arms, giving her a big hug. "Aha, your welcome, sweetheart. I'm glad you like it."

Orel pawed at her shirt, giving big puppy eyes. Stephanie already knew what he wanted: she sighed and cupped his chin. "Do you need this today? Like, really need this?" The boy looked down, but slowly nodded his head 'yes', embarrassed. Stephanie cracked a smile and pet his hair. "Alright, I understand. I'll, uhm, do my best to hold you all day, heh."

Orel clapped his hands and nuzzled up against Stephanies chest. He felt so safe with her, and his brand new pacifier gave him even more security than he could ever ask for.