"Excuse me, what am I lying about?"

After putting Dodger in the car, he opened the other car door for you so you could put Aria in her car seat.

"About the whole carry thing. You know that you're gonna carry her during our walk in the pahk too. She just has to show her cute little eyes and poof, Y/N is sold."

In genuine honesty, you didn't know what to laugh about the most; his Boston accent that slipped (which was extremely hot) or the lie that he had just told.

"You're the one to talk, mister. I'm not the one who spent almost 400 dollars on toys just because my daughter said 'pretty please daddy' for the first time."

You knew you had him when he was walking away from you to start the car, while you made sure that Aria was comfortable in the car seat.

"Look, in my defense, it was so pure and so deep. I just had to buy her all the toys she wanted, okay?!"

"She said those words just because she wanted that last doughnut, Chris!"

"What are you, the memory woman?"

After a bunch of bickering and whining, you arrived at the park with your family ( alive). Aria sang all her favorite songs with you, while Chris came up with more reasons he bought his daughter that many toys.

You took Aria out of her car seat while Chris helped Dodger get out of the car and released him from the leash.

"Stay close, okay, bubba? Yeah, That's a good boy."

You all walked together in the woods. Your shoes crushed the leaves that fell, making a calming noise. To your surprise, Aria was actually walking while holding your hand.

"Do you enjoy walking Aria? Is it fun?" Chris asked her daughter with that goddamn tone again.

" So fun daddy!" She picked up a leaf and gave it to Chris, and one to you.

"Oh, thank you so much, my little love bug!" You grabbed your daughter and hold her close to your chest, where you could kiss her little leg over and over.

"Tree daddy, up tree!"

She pointed toward a tree, where it looked like it had a seat.

"You wanna climb that tree, princess?" Chris asked his daughter.

"Yes daddy, pretty please!"

After hearing your daughter, you knew it was game over.

"Of course, honey, I would do everything for you."

He took Aria from you and walked toward the tree, and you followed your husband and daughter with your dog.

"What are we gonna do with those two, huh dodger?"

The dog just liked your hand and barked once.

"Yeah pal, I don't know what to do either."

Chris helped Aria climb the tree while she was holding tight for her dear life.

"Look, mommy!"

Her excitement was shining like sunshine everywhere, making you and Chris smile.

"Quick, take a picture, baby!"

You took your phone out and took a picture of your daughter sitting on a tree, with your husband behind her with his arms out, in case she fell.

"Done! now come back to mommy before you fall and scare her!"

Chris took Aria back in his arms and started kissing her everywhere, so you took a picture of that too.

"Daddy no! no kisses!"

He stopped and touch her nose with his.

"I can't honey, I love you too much for that. You're the best thing that ever happened to me in my entire life." he paused his sentence and looked at you. "And your mother is the best woman, person, and wife in the entire world who gave me the best thing that ever happened to me in my entire life."

It was like he knew he was neglected. Dodger started barking, making you and Chris laugh.

"Yeah, you're also pretty great, buster."

You walked toward him and took him in for a breathtaking kiss until Aria got in the middle.

"Hey, no kisses! Listen!" She buried her face in her father's neck, tired of the two of you seeing in love.

You kissed him once again, with all the love you had. There were no words spoken, but there was no need. Everything was already understood between the two of you. The love you had, the respect you showed each other, the reason for yours and his existence being Aria. It was all the same

You guys were the same.

" I think it's time to go home." He said while ghosting over your lips with his.

"Why is that? You got something on your mind, Chris?" you asked, with a smirk on your face.

"I like that your mind is in the gutter, just like mine," he said. " but no, that's not what I'm talking about. I think Aria fell asleep."

You checked to see if he was telling the truth, and just like he said, Aria fell asleep on her father's shoulder with her tiny mouth open.

"Oh my, you're right she fell asleep. My poor baby. Let's go home as you said. It must be uncomfortable sleeping in that position. Come, dodger, time to go home."

While the four of you were walking back to the car, you posted Aria's picture on Chris' Instagram just as he asked you to do. He had no information at all about social media, plus it was easier this way, letting you do it.

"Oh and honey, one more thing." He just put Aria carefully in her car seat next to the dodger.

"Yeah, honey?" You said while taking your place in the passenger seat.

"Please don't take your mind out of the gutter until we get back home and I put Aria in bed, thank you." He took his place next to you and kissed you on the lips. It was one of those kisses where it gave you goosebumps and you felt your whole body shiver.

"What my husband wants, is what my husband gets."

Chris started the car with the biggest smile on his face.

"This Sunday is the best."