marriage proposal

Magsimula sa umpisa

" I love you hyungie"
"I love you too my love " .

Next day.
Tae woke up first and saw kook was sleeping on top of him , with his mouth slightly open.
Tae started stroking kook's hair but the said men is deep sleeper so it didn't bother him much.
But tae had palnned to propose kook today so he as get up and finish work soon. So he started waking up younger . " bun get up baby , I have work today " he siad softly and to his surprise kook opened his eyes and greeted tae " good morning Mr villian " he siad palyfully and tae just chuckeld at him , he dont know but kook is very obsessed with that word
"Morning baby" tae siad with his morning voice.  Tae pressed at long kiss on kook's forehead and kook sat up tae's stomach with his legs on either side of tae's stomach.
" baby I have to take you out today so be ready by 6'o clock okay" tae siad and kook nodded his head excidetly.
Soon they got up and did morning routine , and breakfast.  And kook is in tae's office sitting on tae's lap and tae doing his work. 

Soon it was Time for them to get ready , so they both got dressed up .
Kook looking as beautiful as ever and you all know how handsome our Taehyunige is .

(Ignore mic)

(Ignore mic)

Time skip
Taekook reached the destination where tae has surprise for kook.
They already had there dinner and kook thought it was date so enjoyed but still he isn't aware of surprise so tae took him bridge where they met.
Tae blindfolded kook and took him there .

Tae know's kook don't like those expensive things so he arrnaged less,Tae left kook's hand and kneeled down on one leg and siad " remove that foled my love " and kook did what he was told,  he gasped seeing tae kneeling infront of him at back ther...

Tae left kook's hand and kneeled down on one leg and siad " remove that foled my love " and kook did what he was told,  he gasped seeing tae kneeling infront of him at back there was marry me board.

" Bun I know it's early to get married cause its fourth month we started dating but I can't wait make you mine forever my love , I can't loose you my baby , if that happened I'll loose myself.  When you came to my life I started smiling and talking but old me never knew what it feels to be loved and cared but you did my love you showed me how smile. I am very thankful to you my angel showing me true love and being with in my worse.
When I got that call saying you had accident, my breath got struck baby you know I felt like I'll die without you,  you are like a drugs to me love I am very addicted to you. "

Tae got up and held kook's hand

" so baby Will you marry me and make me complete"

And kook was in tears he don't know what to say or do as he is over whelmed by tae's words
" breath my love breath " he finally breathed and nodded his head vigorously saying " yes yes yes yes " and tae took a small box from pocket, there were laying two rings in it. He made kook wear it and kook took other ring and out in tae's finger.

Soon he felt others lips on his own and without delaying he kissed back After 15 sec they dechead from kiss

After 15 sec they dechead from kiss .
" so my baby will you be Kim Taehyung's Kim Jungkook " said tae
But he didn't get any response so he looked up and saw kook looking at him with wide eyes " what happened baby"
" so your name Kim Taehyung and i didn't even knew wow " kook said.
And tae was like what the hell man he didn't knew my name.
" baby really you didn't knew my name " he asked with shock
" don't baby me and I didn't knew your name is taehyung " he said with anger in his voice galring at tae which was nothing but a angry bunny's glare, tae wanted to laugh ,he  knows the consequences but his destiny wasn't on his side today , cause he burst into laugh,  making kook glare at him " you'll sleep on couch today got it " he said and flipped his hair sassily and walked towards car living shocked tae behind.

.............................................................................................................
Thank you for reading this 💜